Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Zodiac track 2

Hide contents

Gooey_Chocolate_Gifs_480x480.gif?v=16528

If Zodiac(purify) isn't on this album/doesn't leak by the time ldr10 comes out, I will be so upset

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

36 minutes ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Zodiac track 2

Reveal hidden contents

Gooey_Chocolate_Gifs_480x480.gif?v=16528

this gif scared me so bad, i thought i was witnessing my first scat attack :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I wonder if we are going to get any unreleased tracks on ldr10, since we got some on chemtrails and blue banisters(yes we are, we are getting zodiac/purify)

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

27 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

I wonder if we are going to get any unreleased tracks on ldr10, since we got some on chemtrails and blue banisters(yes we are, we are getting zodiac/purify)

Maybe something from the Ocean Blvd sessions but I doubt we're getting anything from BB or before since she used all new material for OB.

I prefer all new stuff even though I have to say I'm really curious about LYTAN :um2:(and Zodiac but that one seems more plausible)

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I doubt we're getting anything from BB or before since she used all new material for OB.

Im manifesting finished versions of Roses Bloom For You and Valley Of The Dolls tho idc. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On 7/31/2023 at 5:50 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

I need an album with Middle Eastern / Asia / World Music influenced album from Lana Del Rey, with mystic guitar flicks and chimes and shit. I want to be conjured.

THIS. I hope she bring in more instruments as well. 

12 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

We bullied Lana into releasing Yosemite and Dealer. We should do the same for Zodiac, come oooon :beyonce:

Lol it’s not the same, I fear. Yosemite and Dealer, she kinda had no choice to release them soon, because she talked about those at least twice and in official magazine interviews. Zodiac, well, she can always blame us for finding it :omfg2: (plus we have no idea if she feels that song is finished or not, contrary to the other two).

maybe Zodiac snippets was leaked by Lana's team to check reactions for sound and if it receive really positive reactions (it received!) she's going into vibe like that

43 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

maybe Zodiac snippets was leaked by Lana's team to check reactions for sound and if it receive really positive reactions (it received!) she's going into vibe like that

I am usually open to believing that some leaks are done by Lana and the management, but to be honest this snippet is super short and low quality so it can’t really take the fanbase’s temperature accurately. They could have released a 15-20 sec HQ snippet if they wanted to do that

14 hours ago, honeymooncd said:

technically isn't every upcoming lana album filled with unreleased tracks since none of them have been released yet? :dua:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 hours ago, Yameena Khatri said:

THIS. I hope she bring in more instruments as well. 

in 2019 lana did gush about how jack could play the sitar but she's yet to incorporate it into her music so maybe she will this time!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

My dream for the next album would be for her to lean into the love Latinos have for her. We kinda already got that with Thats why they call me Lanita but just imagine a full album inspired by Latino music (primarily Mexican is what I’d want)

It wouldn’t even be that crazy for her. Collabs with the newest stars like Peso Pluma and Eslabón Armado wouldn’t sound too different, it would be kinda like an evolution from the Let the Light In sound. I’ve also always thought she would sound beautiful with a mariachi, which she kinda dipped her toes in with Arcadia (whether that’s what she was trying to do or not). If done well, this could really take her to the next level.

also white people would try to claim culture appropriation but Latinos (Mexicans specifically) would love it