Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Jack is versatile, I think if Lana wants to do something different they will do something different 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

idk it worked for dan auerbach :um2:

but see how she chose to never work with him again. but at the same time i feel like a lot of it was still lana's vision since she's made a point about putting in a lot of uncredited production work with that record. and dan's vision was definitely more in line with what lana wanted to do than the label's vision was and that risk paying off seemed to also be what gave her the freedom that allows her to do albums full of piano ballads about going to the flea market with chuck so it working out with ultraviolence is what led us to where we are now

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

i'd love if we got some more ambient noises as well as bridges a la Honeymoon :true: they were immersive and probably one of the best parts of the songs

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Like I don't really care anymore about the sound and production anymore but if I had to choose my dream sound for LDR10 it would be industrial jazz/ambient noir like these songs:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

And you’ll end up with a whole bunch of Wildfire Wildflower’s! (that’s a bad thing)

7 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

And you’ll end up with a whole bunch of Wildfire Wildflower’s! (not that that’s a bad thing)

This would seriously be my dream Lana record. Not kidding one bit.

25 minutes ago, Embach said:

Like I don't really care anymore about the sound and production anymore but if I had to choose my dream sound for LDR10 it would be industrial jazz/ambient noir like these songs:

Pretty dope, and slow enough that a dnb drum track that's twice the speed could be remixed over it. 

45 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I still never listened to OB in full :runs:, wonder which tracks from the eventual album, will loop back to production from OB :um2:, will she be cyclical or go into a different route....

OB as in ocean blvd? :rip:

Just now, Candy Necklace said:

Not too much on WW, she’s cute and it’s still legend behavior on Lana’s end that she worked with Mike Dean and made that :true:

my thoughts on songs such as wfwf and bbs make people angry so i will keep them to myself for now... however no matter how much i dislike it, i will always appreciate wfwf for it's lyrical content and patty tea:blush3:

55 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Jack x Mike Dean, that's what I want 

Jack the synths and Mike the trap beats, exactly 

:mj2:

mike dean needs to stay far far away from lana idk

Considering how stripped back many of her songs are, and how great that is for remixes and samples, I'm surprised there isn't a substantial amount of remixes of a lot of her songs.

Like a lot of her music is perfectly formatted for remixes and samples. 

All I need for LDR10 is for Lana to surprise us.

Just something new, not necessarily a new sound or a new producer, but maybe new aesthetics, new vibes, a bit of improvisation, whatever.

We know she can do it, imo she did it this year with A&W and Fingertips.