Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

omg imagine an album packed with songs like doin' time, national anthem, radio, high by the beach, music to watch boys to, etc.

yes i know antonoff didn't produce any of them lol, but antonoff plus lana's lighter mood = diamond 💎

i'll admit this would be a fun album and i'd probably love it and defend it tooth & nail, but it would also get kinda boring pretty fast. the best albums need a bit of mystique and poeticism to them. somwthing that takes a few listens to even grasp. like when i make unreleased collections, the ones of just fun upbeat songs go hard but aren't as fulfilling as the ones full of weird, raw & chaotic songs. and like every actual lana album including btd have stuff that are a little off beat and strange that take some time to fully understand and vibe with and that's what i love. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Nighthawks-oil-canvas-Edward-Hopper-Art-

I have this as my computer desktop photo and every time I open my computer and see this photo I just imagine this as an opening to a Lana music video with a David Lynch dark jazz type sound, similarly to this song which has the same name as this painting - Nighthawks! It kind of reminds me of Candy Necklace too. Like the "nighttime loneliness". Manifesting these vibes for LDR10 honestly, 100% :true: I would like to direct a music video for Lana like this, where she is a mysterious detective :flutter:

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

I have this as my computer desktop photo and every time I open my computer and see this photo I just imagine this as an opening to a Lana music video with a David Lynch dark jazz type sound, similarly to this song which has the same name as this painting - Nighthawks! It kind of reminds me of Candy Necklace too. Like the "nighttime loneliness". Manifesting these vibes for LDR10 honestly, 100% :true: I would like to direct a music video for Lana like this, where she is a mysterious detective :flutter:

Thank you for sharing, I love this type of jazzy ambiance music :beyonce:, very much noir, Pink Panther, Cruella DeVille lurking about in the shadows type of vibes
:agree:

8 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

i received message from BoZ and he wrote me that album contains singing, lyrics and production:trisha:

Omg acapella stans lost

url%5D

16 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I dreamed she gave us a psychedelic trip hop masterpiece song that was 7 minutes long and she was wailing and scatting and there was so much reverb and the music video switched between black and white and these luscious pink-purple-teal-orange trippy shots.

:tommy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ba da da doooo *farts* da deee da da da ba ba da *shits myself* da ba deeee da dooo :hair:

url%5D

On 9/6/2023 at 7:47 AM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ba da da doooo *farts* da deee da da da ba ba da *shits myself* da ba deeee da dooo :hair:

Wait @May is featured on LDR10 :wat:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 9/5/2023 at 7:48 PM, Embach said:

Manifesting Edward Hopper artwork aesthetics and vibes, like these paintings: :flutter:

file-20170516-11966-19f50lf.jpg

exposition-edward-hopper-ne-pas-reutilis

202306-Hopper-NO-CROPPING-1038x778.jpg

hopper-room.jpg

Omg this would gorgeous!! It needs to happen, we need Lana to see this :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

YT recommended me slowed version of Ultraviolence demo and idk why but I listened to it and when I listened to the intro as the slowed version I started thinking that waittt, it sounds so similar and few moments later I realised that the slowed intro of UV demo is basically the godly strings intro of Blue Jeans black and white music video :trisha:

but what's the point of my story? I MISS DAN HEATH SO MUCH, HE'S THE MASTER OF SYMPHONIC INTROS. Out of all the producers, he is the best strings arranger, even better than Patrick Warren (he's the second best strings arranger for me) or Rick Nowels or Drew Erickson.

So...I want and need Dan Heath to do symphonic godly intros for LDR10 album songs. I absolutely love songs like Sweet or Fingertips but imo they would've been god tier if Dan Heath did the strings. Even in Violets For Roses too. 

I also need some surf rock like Kinda Outta Luck or Lolita demo no.4 or Pepper's instrumental break.

url%5D

On 9/5/2023 at 7:48 PM, Embach said:

Manifesting Edward Hopper artwork aesthetics and vibes, like these paintings: :flutter:

file-20170516-11966-19f50lf.jpg

exposition-edward-hopper-ne-pas-reutilis

202306-Hopper-NO-CROPPING-1038x778.jpg

hopper-room.jpg

I would die for an album with a vibe like this, it needs to happen.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame