Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I want her to surprise us on the next record. Like something really unexpected. A dark electronica song with a lot of reverb that ends with a long instrumental outro that hits you so hard you want to cry (think something like the outro to Sufjan Stevens’ drawn to the blood or should have known better) :defeated::trisha:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

21 minutes ago, barttttender said:

well if a track is super low on everyone's list, that means it probably aint the best....

chemtrails is a bit of a hit for lana. Loads of people know it and love it. Which is why she's performing it in concerts. Along with bartender btw 😉

Dont think she performed hm over the past 10 years if ever

well idk about live shows but it seems the general consesus here is that White Mustank and Bartended should be the first to go off the setlist :benmawson:

and wbk she doesn't perform HM tracks cuz she cant get into that mindset ever again, it was too powerful 

Ok, going back to LDR10 discushion... since she followed Cass McCombs, do you think it's him when she talked about the 'new writer' she's working with who commented on her writing style?

Would you like songs like these? Honestly, the first one gives LTLI vibes and second one gives VB vibes; so I would be here for it.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

15 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

well idk about live shows but it seems the general consesus here is that White Mustank and Bartended should be the first to go off the setlist :benmawson:

and wbk she doesn't perform HM tracks cuz she cant get into that mindset ever again, it was too powerful 

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

But it also has its flaws :true:

like what? 

Dont get me wrong, it's not even in my top 20 lana tracks probably. I just think it's way cooler than hm, as far as title tracks go

We need a new regional love song

Diet Mt Dew was about loving a douchebag in New York City, West Coast was about loving an angsty druggie guy in California, Salvatore was about loving a rich guy in Italy, Tulsa Jesus Freak was about loving a redneck in Oklahoma…

What’s next? She needs to go to Dubai and find a rich man

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

We need a new regional love song

Diet Mt Dew was about loving a douchebag in New York City, West Coast was about loving an angsty druggie guy in California, Salvatore was about loving a rich guy in Italy, Tulsa Jesus Freak was about loving a redneck in Oklahoma…

What’s next? She needs to go to Dubai and find a rich man

sometimes you guys can be quite creative :true:

I dreamed Lana announced the new album... it had a weird, long name (something about lilacs on fire) and the cover was basically Chemtrails 2.0 (same font) except she was in full glam and the cover was in color :biblio:

It was a 18-track album, and it had 6 short interludes (they were instrumentals only, fortunately)

The first track sampled a song by some rapper, it was a 3-min monologue over the backing track... Then the second track was LA Who Am I :biblio: 

It was very experimental, basically Lust for Life 2.0 with many different genres at once :biblio: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I dreamed Lana announced the new album... it had a weird, long name (something about lilacs on fire) and the cover was basically Chemtrails 2.0 (same font) except she was in full glam and the cover was in color :biblio:

It was a 18-track album, and it had 6 short interludes (they were instrumentals only, fortunately)

The first track sampled a song by some rapper, it was a 3-min monologue over the backing track... Then the second track was LA Who Am I :biblio: 

It was very experimental, basically Lust for Life 2.0 with many different genres at once :biblio: 

@111 was also dragging us all because he had spilled about the first track before but no one believed him :biblio:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

ate :true:

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

the dreams are starting again, it’s coming…

1 minute ago, Honeytrails said:

"Arabian melodies" :bye:

It’s highly inspired by Arab and Egyptian melodies-what? a lot of 2000s music that came after ray of light and timbaland were inspired to use it in western music- an example of similar melodies are seen below for your learning dear 😊

10 hours ago, barttttender said:

Hm is just dreary.

dreary = dreamy, romantic, lush, heavenly, cinematic, classic :true:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ