Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Recently, Lana has followed both Harper’s Bazaar and Collier Schorr who has photographed previous cover shoots for HB (as well as for other magazines that Lana has also covered before such as Interview, T, and AnOther)

I wonder if this will result in a cover story that leads to info about LDR10.. it’s been 7 months since the release of Ocean Blvd, and 7 months after Blue Banisters is when Lana had her cover story with W Magazine where she gave us the first LDR9 tidbit with Fingertips lyrics x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

Recently, Lana has followed both Harper’s Bazaar and Collier Schorr who has photographed previous cover shoots for HB (as well as for other magazines that Lana has also covered before such as Interview, T, and AnOther)

I wonder if this will result in a cover story that leads to info about LDR10.. it’s been 7 months since the release of Ocean Blvd, and 7 months after Blue Banisters is when Lana had her cover story with W Magazine where she gave us the first LDR9 tidbit with Fingertips lyrics x

Someone check if Nikki Lane followed too....

12 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

u can’t be sure that the post about deluxe isn’t real honeymouns knows shit… i def think that is real 

Lana basically confirmed it when she revealed the old title 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

ocean Blvd was a great album but I’m HUNGRY. We need something fiery. We need something hot, something grunge, something psychedelic, dark, wet, spicy, depressing, life changing, heartbreaking, soul crushing, trippy, melancholic, passionate, genre defying, incredible, showstopping………. :hair:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Elle said:

That feels so wild, I feel like Ocean just came out because this era has been so packed full of stuff. Tbh I would love new music but I’m just not ready to leave this era quite yet because it is a REAL era. 

But I’m always down for a new shoot:sass:

also pearl watch is an amazing title that adds up more to ocean theme:party:i hate her not doing any extended versions of her albums anymore:noparty:this is why unreleased album should happen asap its always something special about tracks that had a chance almost being on an album, because many songs being cut off not because they were just bad and “lana didn’t want us to hear that”, so many technical issues that don’t even depends from lana often makes her to cut those songs and the desire to hear them is absolutely huge:defeated::bop:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

u can’t be sure that the post about deluxe isn’t real honeymouns knows shit… i def think that is real 

honeymouns isn't an insider, they have unreleased songs but don't have inside information and they've made that clear multiple times

22 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

honeymouns isn't an insider, they have unreleased songs but don't have inside information and they've made that clear multiple times

i’ve never seen he made it clear 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

15 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i’ve never seen he made it clear 

especially before album releases he always says he doesn't know anything about the albums. but we'll see if ts true or not, just don't get your hopes toohigh

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Maybe we should do a Rumours thread for it :excited::raven:

url%5D

6 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ocean Blvd was a great album but I’m HUNGRY. We need something fiery. We need something hot, something grunge, something psychedelic, dark, wet, spicy, depressing, life changing, heartbreaking, soul crushing, trippy, melancholic, passionate, genre defying, incredible, showstopping………. :hair:

Honey, we’ve been down this road- this is what Lana thought she gave you on ocean 

48 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I wish she's inspired from Jeff Buckley for LDRX:trisha:

Omfg imagine a "Grace" inspired song :lange:

url%5D