Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

tbh, come with me and poetry in motion leaking make me reallyyyyyy miss those classic lana melodies (come with me especially) ...i don't even care about genre or lyrics i just need songs that have melodies that are catchy and memorable:dance2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Manifesting some random shit for a change. Electro-psychedelic internet dreamy horror folk rock sleepy avant-pop :bop:

url%5D

On 11/12/2023 at 4:42 AM, GrenadineGrass said:

idfc about bla bla bla rick blabla jack I WANT THE REAL GODS. Dan Auerbach, Emile Hayne, Andrew Watt (doin time, fuck it love you), Rick Rubin (Ride)

PLEAAAAAASE

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

ngl im kinda excited that lana is writing with someone else, at this point of her discography i honestly thought she would just keep to do improvises. Maybe she's planning something more polished idk :flutter::flutter::flutter:, im looking forward.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 hour ago, GrenadineGrass said:

ngl im kinda excited that lana is writing with someone else, at this point of her discography i honestly thought she would just keep to do improvises. Maybe she's planning something more polished idk :flutter::flutter::flutter:, im looking forward.

writing with who?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 minutes ago, American Whore said:

writing with who?

We don't know yet, she just said that she met up with a new writer in the interview we got in September:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

correct me if i’m wrong, but hasn’t lana not done any brand new music with Rick since the Get Free lawsuit? i was thinking about it, and since then, we’ve gotten: TNBAR, Bartender, HIAB, Yosemite, Cherry Blossom, and SYTH. But weren’t those all written, some even recorded, before the 2018 lawsuit? also could her not working with him have anything to do with how many of his songs leak versus how outtakes from most of her other producers don’t? i mean we haven’t gotten any Jack or Drew leaks so she may trust them more with security of her songs.

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

I can see her working with Tobias Jesso Jr (producer/songwriter) in the future. Many singers are collaborating with him now, he also won a Grammy for Songwriter Of The Year (or something like that) this year.

url%5D

19 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

We don't know yet, she just said that she met up with a new writer in the interview we got in September:trisha:

this is scary tbh because i want more of the a&w sound but we got 2 uses of venice bitch so i'm okay with it :hairflip:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Unless something unexpected happens I think all the Lana albums in the near future are going to be similar to OB as in 50% Jack 30% random new collaborators she meets along the way and 20% old producers like Zach or Drew.

Even though it could be hit or miss I wish we got another UV situation where she does the whole record with somebody new :bodyisready:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

The fact that we don't know who it is makes me so anxious, i wonder if its someone from the country industry, because the only place regard jack's studio that we saw her making music was in alabama.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

9 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

i mean we haven’t gotten any Jack or Drew leaks so she may trust them more with security of her songs.

Jack's security seems really tight but we did get some Drew stuff (OB title track and Fingertips snippets when they were illegally sold only alongside an Arcadia demo).

And yeah all the "new" Rick releases were actually old so I wonder why she's not going back to him for a couple of tracks at least. She's still friends with him so maybe it's a scheduling issue or maybe his style doesn't resonate with her anymore :crying4:

I get that she maybe wanted to switch it up a bit but she doesn't seem to mind doing a 4th album with Jack :hide:

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

correct me if i’m wrong, but hasn’t lana not done any brand new music with Rick since the Get Free lawsuit? i was thinking about it, and since then, we’ve gotten: TNBAR, Bartender, HIAB, Yosemite, Cherry Blossom, and SYTH. But weren’t those all written, some even recorded, before the 2018 lawsuit? also could her not working with him have anything to do with how many of his songs leak versus how outtakes from most of her other producers don’t? i mean we haven’t gotten any Jack or Drew leaks so she may trust them more with security of her songs.

I’ve actually not thought about that security thing like that. its prob bc the rick stuff was all old when it leaked right?

I just want this album to be something innovative, or at the very least- a return to the organ.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

22 hours ago, LolitasCherries said:

Whatever she does ik she is going to DEVOUR that album.

so will we :dance3:

giphy.gif