Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If I had it my way, the next album would have the sound of Candy Necklace, Judah Smith Interlude, Jon Batiste Interlude, and the parts we’ve heard of Zodiac. I’d love a really dark, psychedelic feel throughout like those tracks have. I love the vibes and instrumentals. I’d love like a gospel choir moment too. On top of that, I’d love sexy electronic vibes like Devil’s Paradise which Mike Dean produced for The Idol. With lyrics like Fishtail and Peppers, and Stargirl Interlude. Oh and of course I’d kill to have more songs with the vibe of A&W, both parts of that song are incredible. And I’d want very long songs, like each song have an average length of like 6-7 minutes.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

one of her worst songs... everyday i try to forget its existence

hiii my favorite husband 💕😊😊😊

can your leak Zodiac please , you're very beautiful person , your eyes shine like a diamond yk ?? 💎💎💎💍💍💍

:heart:

1 hour ago, cranekiss said:

FELLOW TAMARYN ENJOYER!!

:wink: Her music is amazing, I found her work through Jorge and dove into her discog. I love her style and her compositions are always so perfect (Lana could take a few notes for LDR10 and future projects in general :gasp:)

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

If I had it my way, the next album would have the sound of Candy Necklace, Judah Smith Interlude, Jon Batiste Interlude, and the parts we’ve heard of Zodiac. I’d love a really dark, psychedelic feel throughout like those tracks have. I love the vibes and instrumentals. I’d love like a gospel choir moment too. On top of that, I’d love sexy electronic vibes like Devil’s Paradise which Mike Dean produced for The Idol. With lyrics like Fishtail and Peppers, and Stargirl Interlude. Oh and of course I’d kill to have more songs with the vibe of A&W, both parts of that song are incredible. And I’d want very long songs, like each song have an average length of like 6-7 minutes.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk

So… ocean boulevard? 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

24 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

So we get the second half of the LFL album (songs like Change, TNC, BPBP, Get Free maybe)

How many people will be against it? :daydream:

I'm a lifetime LFL stan, I can be never against LFL 🥰 so it would be a yes from me! But imo Ocean Blvd had pretty much same vibes as the second half of LFL, or am I the only one who thinks that?

url%5D

Just thinking about how much this concept would eat:

jan/feb: AKA rerelease

may/june:10-15 track covers album

august/september: 25 track unreleased album

november/december: 3-4 Christmas covers released on 12” records (green/white/red) & added onto the covers album on streaming services

It would be easily her biggest year on streaming ever. and fans would be sooooooooo fed. AND it gives more time to properly appreciate OB

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

november/december: 3-4 Christmas covers released on 12” records (green/white/red) & added onto the covers album on streaming services

you're a dreamer 

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

you're a dreamer 

well here's to the ones who dream...

I hope she keeps experimenting and just does something really cool with more mysterious lyrics

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

the way we’re gonna end 2023 with no information about the album, no clue about the sound, no titles, no lyrics, no snippets, no release date, even though this thread was started five months ago :crai:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

It would be easily her biggest year on streaming ever. and fans would be sooooooooo fed. AND it gives more time to properly appreciate OB

she will never re-release AKA and never release the unreleased album with 25 tracks. 

1 hour ago, 111 said:

you're a dreamer 

All you do is talk shit & refuse to leak studio tracks. Girl put up or shut up 

4 minutes ago, moveeme said:

she will never re-release AKA and never release the unreleased album with 25 tracks. 

Ok and who are you, Chuck? Charlie? Girl none of us know what the fuck her next move is lay AWFFF my pussy !

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

All you do is talk shit & refuse to leak studio tracks. Girl put up or shut up 

Ok and who are you, Chuck? Charlie? Girl none of us know what the fuck her next move is lay AWFFF my pussy !

calm down and stop dreaming 

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

may/june: 30 track covers album

august/september: 50x5 track unreleased album

november/december: 15 Christmas covers released on 12” records (green/white/red) & added onto the covers album on streaming services

Fixed because I'm more delulu dreamer :hype:

url%5D