Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Your favorite Lana song is Without You im’ guessing?…

My favs r shades of cool, cruel world, Brooklyn baby, Florida kilos, Kill kill, pawn shop blues, for k pt2, pin-up galore, radio, burning desire, your girl, Flipside, yayo, Peppers, The blackest day, VB

Lots more but that’s off the top of my head

without you didn’t make my top 50 wbk

Spoiler

also not me misreading your username as something very explicit :eartha:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

"Witchy" is just a joke.

Unless there is someone who uses that word in a non-ironic way. :eyes:

I mean LFL (specially the outtakes and demos paired with the Neil photoshoot and trailer) are somehow witchy but yeah at this point is just a running joke and wishful thinking :hide:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Embach said:

I'm delusional but let me manifest and be weird for now:

PARADISE 2015 IN LDR10

:pray2:

I feel like if we join forces this might reach Lana in a dream, throw in zodiac and dark city too :true:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

14 hours ago, Evergreen said:

She said it herself, but the gays here want to ignore it and pretend LDR10 will be a witchy dark excellence. :ma:

To be fair lana also said she’d be releasing an album called Rock Candy Sweet in 2020 and well :godlaugh2:

Spoiler

I’m gaslighting myself I can’t take another folk album :toofunny:

i bet lana is gonna announce something through that fan site and no one will even notice for like 3 days:oprah3:

9 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

This is her main pop girl era (Ben needed the money). She’s been dropping hints already. No more sad family drama in her songs. She said what needed to be said on Ocean Blvd.

The Weeknd collab is already a very positive sign in that direction. We know for sure this song will have a proper beat and tempo. The Weeknd is NOT going to sing on a piano snooze or an acoustic folk song. We WON already :oprah4:.

Also, she posted a similar tease about “Midnights” back in October 2022 right before Taylor made it official. https://www.instagram.com/p/CjWrGfzLCFi/

Yes, but where's the source for this collab? Who teased it - lana or abel?

40 minutes ago, ever said:

i bet lana is gonna announce something through that fan site and no one will even notice for like 3 days:oprah3:

she hasn’t even updated that site to add Country Roads to the list of released music yet :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

5 hours ago, Embach said:

I need electric guitars :pray2:

The way we'll probably just get more gentle piano ballads. I'm fine with that but one thing i really hope she ditches are the gospel singers and that producer guy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The way we'll probably just get more gentle piano ballads. I'm fine with that but one thing i really hope she ditches are the gospel singers and that producer guy

that producer guy:oop2:

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

but we know she'll work with him again, and again, and again :bye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

but we know she'll work with him again, and again, and again :bye:

:sadcore2::crai:

23 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

from now on I'll only refer to him as that producer guy too

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

33 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

The way it could mean either Jack Antonoff, Drew Erickson or Zach Dawes :eartha: but I think this was about Zach? Because the gospel singers songs were produced by Zach, right?

url%5D