Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

52 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

what the fuck is a ozempic?

it's a type 2 diabetes medication that helps to control blood sugar, but one of the noted side effects was weight loss, so it got popular in the internet bcs of that since many people use it solely for that purpose

manifesting a sign of life of ldr10 by the beginning of the year or at least mid year

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 hour ago, Jared said:

. Just last night, I saw a viral tweet of Lana fan telling her to get on Ozempic. She has one of the worst fan bases in the industry. 

I know she reads LB but I’m sincerely praying she avoids this thread so she’s not aware of this she doesn’t deserve this bullshit

brendapray.gif

Can we not even drag the horrors of Twitter onto here please. Let this be our safe space from it :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

25 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I know she reads LB but I’m sincerely praying she avoids this thread so she’s not aware of this she doesn’t deserve this bullshit

brendapray.gif

so disgusting that people had the nerve to tweet that at her

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

43 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

he has a point more often than we'd like to admit but people are afraid to admit it because he's jared

Most people rejected His message.

They hated Jared because He told them the truth. Gal. 4:16

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

What I want for LDR10(Delulu Version)

Sound: Do not care, but would love some BEATS throughout the album. And more of a pop format, since Lana wants to write songs that would «reach more people»

• Producers: Mainly Max Martin and Rick Nowels, and some songs with Jack Antonoff

Collaborations: Only Lana, but if she decides to have someone on i would love Taylor or The Weeknd. I know some of yall dont like Taylor, but it would just be too iconic to have the head bitch in charge (she is…) on a Lana album.

Album Cover: Not B&W and Landscape shot

:true:

IMG-8522.jpg

i’m here for this tbh! the moodboard is cute. country doesn’t have to mean breaking up slowly pt 2, lana could do better than that. she could go for a 50s-70s themed dreamy americana sound, kinda like fleetwood mac or nancy sinatra. she could also continue with the darkness of ocean blvd and make something similar to raise me up. i see the vision. it would be as if the 2nd half of lust for life & aka lizzy grant had a baby

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

25 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

IMG-8522.jpg

2 hours ago, Mer said:

Can we not even drag the horrors of Twitter onto here please. Let this be our safe space from it :runs:

Girl we just talked about this :eartha:

No I’m jk I’m all for Lana doing the full on country project but personally I wouldn’t call it LDR10 it’s more of a side project in my mind which tbh is very common for many artists thinking of Death Cab for Cutie vs Postal Service, The Shins vs Broken Bells, etc :oprah3:

She already did country with Chemtrails and it was her WORST album to date. We are absolutely not manifesting that... are ya'll on crack? :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

She already did country with Chemtrails and it was her WORST album to date. We are absolutely not manifesting that... are ya'll on crack? :oprah2:

at least it has White Dress, title track and Wild At Heart

so yes, I am manifesting a whole album full of white Dresses

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the best way i can describe the vibe that i think lana is gonna go for for ldr10 is basically let the light in😭 wouldn't be surprised if she throws in some slutty beats as well. but yeah i dont think it's gonna be a chemtrails 2.0 at all, i saw someone on here say that she could go for the fleetwood mac vibe and i agree with that 100%

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

at least it has White Dress, title track and Wild At Heart

so yes, I am manifesting a whole album full of white Dresses

White Dress and title track weren't country or folk imo so yes in that case i am manifesting the same

Probably expains why they are the only two good songs on the album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

White Dress and title track weren't country or folk imo so yes in that case i am manifesting the same

Probably expains why they are the only two good songs on the album

I actually like Yosemite and Dance Till we Die as well, she has better yee-haw songs but yes i understand that Breaking Up Slowly traumatized everyone

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

42 minutes ago, ldr9superiority said:

What I want for LDR10(Delulu Version)

Sound: Do not care, but would love some BEATS throughout the album. And more of a pop format, since Lana wants to write songs that would «reach more people»

• Producers: Mainly Max Martin and Rick Nowels, and some songs with Jack Antonoff

Collaborations: Only Lana, but if she decides to have someone on i would love Taylor or The Weeknd. I know some of yall dont like Taylor, but it would just be too iconic to have the head bitch in charge (she is…) on a Lana album.

Album Cover: Not B&W and Landscape shot

:true:

^^zodiac, going down in flames (whatever it's called), and lytan

10 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

why does everyone hate breaking up slowly i love that song 😭😭 fill me in

melody and vocals are so good, one of my favorites on the album

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall