Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

when the new album's first track starts with Taco Truck part 2 and we get psychedelic tropical surf rock dreamy guitars and synths for the rest of the album then what

and she samples brooklyn baby demo and wayamaya and a collab with The Weeknd

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

im just so curious about the first single, how it will sound and when it'll be released.. manifesting a blend of a few genres ngl, lana is always good at combining them! :liner: and a bridge ala the ones on honeymoon (the album), i miss them sm

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

16 hours ago, ivory almond said:

when the new album's first track starts with Taco Truck part 2 and we get psychedelic tropical surf rock dreamy guitars and synths for the rest of the album then what

and she samples brooklyn baby demo and wayamaya and a collab with The Weeknd

eyesrollback.gif

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Imagine if the new album sounds like Blake's soundcheck guitar riff from BBC Radio 1 in that video (from that iconic imterview and live session September 2015, when Lana talked about Honeymoon).

JUST PLEASE PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS GODLY RIFF! :legend:

url%5D

I’d Love something that sounds like this.

Super atmospheric, beautiful and nostalgic music that you can ascend to. With deep lyrics of where she wants to go, moving forward in her life. Doesn’t have to be super complex songs, we know she is moving into more “simple” songwriting. But i just want to be moved in a spiritual way like i was with “Grandfather please stand on…”

11 hours ago, Chemtrail said:

I just want more piano ballads tbh. Candy Necklace and Paris, Texas are incredible and Lost at Sea is on e of my fav things she's ever recorded

Only person in this thread who will definitely get what they want.