Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

Why did bens post say “limited early access” like what does that mean lol are they going to stop allowing people to sign up?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

She’s saying “exclusive content” which makes me think what if she sends fans an exclusive download/purchase link for AKA 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Why did bens post say “limited early access” like what does that mean lol are they going to stop allowing people to sign up?

ooo or are we gonna get to order things first? :grinds: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Did yall sign up? I put my email + phone and it said all the other info was optional :grinds:

I did! :party: the location thingy didn't work for me for whatever reason so at least ig Lana won't be showing up at my door lol

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

does Elle know something we don't :whoopi:

it literally looks like she had this thread posted privately and made public when news were announced officially... hello???? :tommy:

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

it literally looks like she had this thread posted privately and made public when news were announced officially... hello???? :tommy:

Was it edited as something else before maybe? Theres likes from 17hrs ago on here

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

2 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Was it edited as something else before maybe? Theres likes from 17hrs ago on here

ok so she probably edited another unrelated post bc she wanted the official thread to be credited under her name but she also wanted to move posts in here that were made by other ppl earlier

Skfnsk to everyone asking why the thread was made 17 hours ago, I just edited a random post I made last night to act as a proper OP so I could split all the discussion out of the IG Updates thread so the newsletter could have its own area of discussion. Rather than making a new thread after discussion was already happening for a period of time or splitting the posts into a new topic without a proper OP, I thought it would make most sense to just rewrite one of my own posts to act as OP - the mod team & I have done these sorts of things before when splitting posts into a new topic to keep things nice and organised! Don’t worry, no insider knowledge rests inside me lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Skfnsk to everyone asking why the thread was made 17 hours ago, I just edited a random post I made last night to act as a proper OP so I could split all the discussion out of the IG Updates thread so the newsletter could have its own area of discussion. Rather than making a new thread after discussion was already happening or splitting the posts into a new topic without a proper OP, I thought it would make most sense to just rewrite one of my own posts to act as OP - the mod team & I have done these sorts of things before when splitting posts into a new topic to keep things nice and organised! Don’t worry, no insider knowledge rests inside me lol x

i believe you about this but that you don’t have any insider knowledge i think you deff do tho

1 minute ago, MakingOut said:

i believe you about this but that you don’t have any insider knowledge i think you deff do tho

:oopna2: well not about this xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS