DNC

Candy Necklace WINS "Best Alternative" and nominated for "Best Art Direction" at the VMAS!

8 minutes ago, noir starlet said:

can't believe they picked that thumbnail :awkney2: unless it's doja trolling again which is plausible

Or sometimes you don't pick the thumbnail and go with whatever YouTube generates

The way the alternative category made me UGH. I saw half of those artists this year. Obviously I like Lana the best but omg Paramore and boygenius :air2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

VOTE VOTE VOTE! She deserves it. This video was amazing and for me one of her career's best. She deserves both awards. :flutter:

url%5D

On 8/8/2023 at 10:54 PM, Olympia said:

Yes, vote for it, it was expensive! 

Really funny to see this nominated after so many people complained about it ("no one does music videos nowadays") after her insta post 😜

That's also why we need to win! To see what these people (who maybe have also purchased 4 Candy Necklace PD just sell them through a "i'm moving and I need to pay rent 😞🙏🏻" facebook post) are gonna say about it after they literally wasted 30 seconds of their life by saying mean stuff to something so beautiful and artistic she made for us :troll: 

and I'll wait lots of ukulele apology videos (iykyk)

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

12 hours ago, Embach said:

VOTE VOTE VOTE! She deserves it. This video was amazing and for me one of her career's best. She deserves both awards. :flutter:

And it was expensive! 

😂 sorry for repeating myself, but her comment was so funny. I just can't get over it. It's like a mother wanting her child to eat food it doesn't like. 

I absolutely agree with you about the video however. It's probably my favorite by her. 

It was expensive watch it 

On 8/10/2023 at 1:22 PM, venicebitch said:

Can we get this topic to be featured at the top of the site for people to remember to vote everyday? And maybe also get some type of reminder at the top of the site? @Elle @admin

Good idea! I've set this topic to appear in our Featured Topics section and also added an announcement that will bring people to the voting page to appear at the top of every page x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Don’t forget to vote y’all:party:

You can vote as many times as you want everyday, using your real e-mail adresses and fake ones (livinglegend@gmail.com, oceanblvd@gmail.com … be creative !).

If you vote during « power hour », you can vote up to 20 times per e-mail adress. 

Power hour

10:00 am Los Angeles 

12:00 pm Mexico City 

1:00 pm New York 

2:00 pm São Paulo 

6:00 pm London 

7:00 pm Paris 

10:30 pm New Delhi

12:00 am Bangkok 

2:00 am Seoul 

3:00 am Sydney 

We can do this y’all ! If we win, it will be Lana’s first VMA award :flutter: she deserves it sm

lana-del-rey-painting.gif