DNC

Candy Necklace WINS "Best Alternative" and nominated for "Best Art Direction" at the VMAS!

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

If she's going to win and is going to give a speech her first words would be: "We made it, I'm not really a speech person hahaha, but..." and then she would do the mysterious unbothered look like the @Let the Light In signature gif :wub:

What if she goes like this, this time

sb.gif

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

She will say something like:

"Well! I want to thank my director Rich, Rich Lee, who has directed a few of my videos since I was singing in small bars around New York ... you know Rich is really the guy who should be up here... There's a lot I could say about just our private conversations and how that got us to where we are today, up on this stage even...and to Jon... I can't believe I'm standing next to the guy who wrote Life Lesson, and who was gracious enough to play piano and sing on this record. We didn't know where it would go but we went there, even if nobody really knew where that was *hehehe*, we just followed the path we could see ahead of us like we always do. There were words written about the video of course *hehehe*. And in some ways the criticism is the point you know... because you draw discomfort out of people and they get to look at that, if they want to, and see well if that's coming out of me, I should probably pay more attention to what's underneath. And in that there's opportunity to find happiness where you would never expect it. And in a way that's also what our video is meant to do, so I hope you all watch it *hehehe* It was ambitious, usually I like to just do it more casually but we only made one video for this record so we thought let's just go there. And so umm... thank you to my costume designer who made that beautiful dress you see in the beginning which I was also allowed to bring on the road for a little quick change moment *hehehe*. Super grateful. And thank you to the VMAS."

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

"Well! I want to thank my director Rich, Rich Lee, who has directed a few of my videos since I was singing in small bars around New York ... you know Rich is really the guy who should be up here... There's a lot I could say about just our private conversations and how that got us to where we are today, up on this stage even...and to Jon... I can't believe I'm standing next to the guy who wrote Life Lesson, and who was gracious enough to play piano and sing on this record. We didn't know where it would go but we went there, even if nobody really knew where that was *hehehe*, we just followed the path we could see ahead of us like we always do. There were words written about the video of course *hehehe*. And in some ways the criticism is the point you know... because you draw discomfort out of people and they get to look at that, if they want to, and see well if that's coming out of me, I should probably pay more attention to what's underneath. And in that there's opportunity to find happiness where you would never expect it. And in a way that's also what our video is meant to do, so I hope you all watch it *hehehe* It was ambitious, usually I like to just do it more casually but we only made one video for this record so we thought let's just go there. And so umm... thank you to my costume designer who made that beautiful dress you see in the beginning which I was also allowed to bring on the road for a little quick change moment *hehehe*. Super grateful. And thank you to the VMAS."

i'm- 

5JHfTsB.gif

4 minutes ago, honey dew said:

when lana lurks here and takes a screenshot of this comment to read it later when she wins :ma:

url%5D

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly i absolutely loved the faux bob, ...dare i say it suits her better than the long hair :angie: 

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the faux bob, her faux bob in young and beautiful drove me crazy as hell.

It was cute but tbh I like her long hair more

2 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Do we actually think she’ll be there? 

I think it's a 50/50. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

3 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Do we actually think she’ll be there? 

I think so, unless she's not, then I don't think she will. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

14 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Spoiler

I feel like you hacked tap and just posted her real acceptance speech 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

when the DNC patch is swapped out for one that says AKA mammavette-stan-twitter.gif

When she appears on the stage and instead of giving the speech she's going to perform and the first words she's going to sing are: "Walking is an art, so is my body..." and Jon Batiste plays piano, Chuck and Charlie appear with a John Deere, Tex and Mex are woofing and Nico and Topanga are meowing and Jack Donogue appears as a prison cosplay and Nikki comes the stage to sing Breaking Up Slowly and Taylor comes to sing background noises and Ben&Ed and Rob proudly livestream this :true: these are my camp dreams :true:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

When she appears on the stage and instead of giving the speech she's going to perform and the first words she's going to sing are: "Walking is an art, so is my body..." and Jon Batiste plays piano, Chuck and Charlie appear with a John Deere, Tex and Mex are woofing and Nico and Topanga are meowing and Jack Donogue appears as a prison cosplay and Nikki comes the stage to sing Breaking Up Slowly and Taylor comes to sing background noises and Ben&Ed and Rob proudly livestream this :true: these are my camp dreams :true:

Your creativity is at its peak today. Keep going :omfg2:

1 minute ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Your creativity is at its peak today. Keep going :omfg2:

Thank u <3 my creativebach era

ALSO 

HER UNIVERSITY WISHED HER LUCK OMG I'M CRYING :crying2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxGryZjrZCR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

Thank u <3 my creativebach era

ALSO 

HER UNIVERSITY WISHED HER LUCK OMG I'M CRYING :crying2: