barttttender

The most WTF moments of LDR's career in your opinion

44 minutes ago, Embach said:

no offense but if this is a wtf moment for you then idk what do you think about other celebs who have infamous relationships w drugs :awkney:

Well ... doing drugs is unhealthy as hell and is the cause of many deseases, misery and eventually death.

This is a topic about her so I really dont understand why you ask the question. 

You think that because she isnt the only one doing it, it is not a wtf moment ?

I think the same about every one else. 

30 minutes ago, DCooper said:

This thread is so trashy :oprah3:

i've been hesitant to come in here because i just knew it'd be full of people bashing everything about her recent output, nothing's new, nothing's changed :bye:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

This is just turning into an Unpopular Lana Opinions thread but with a lot more judgey attitudes :judgingu: 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

10 minutes ago, Nahime said:

Well ... doing drugs is unhealthy as hell and is the cause of many deseases, misery and eventually death.

This is a topic about her so I really dont understand why you ask the question. 

You think that because she isnt the only one doing it, it is not a wtf moment ?

I think the same about every one else. 

i know that drugs are unhealthy but as a wtf moment i consider the most shocking moment, singers and other celebs doing drugs are nothing shocking for me. but i understand what you meant

url%5D

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

i know that drugs are unhealthy but as a wtf moment i consider the most shocking moment, singers and other celebs doing drugs are nothing shocking for me. but i understand what you meant

Considering she's a recovering alcoholic, and considering how many celebrities have substance abuse issues and even die of drug related complications, I think lanita is doing really well. She's never made a scandal on drugs for example. (although for all we know she might have been high when she wrote her "question for the culture" post)

Either way, i don't blame her for getting an occasional hit of coke or whatever she's into 

24 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i've been hesitant to come in here because i just knew it'd be full of people bashing everything about her recent output, nothing's new, nothing's changed :bye:

In the defense of the thread here, it's not meant to be a Lana bashing party. I'm genuinely confused as to why she never did a Summer Bummer video (i think it woulda been massive), and was just wondering what are some other wtf moments like that for people here. Never meant to be trashy (but yeah it's turning into that lmao)

24 minutes ago, Nahime said:

nene-leaks.gif

There are some of her most lauded albums critically, so I wouldn't call them a WTF moment. Personally, I loathe BB, but Chemtrails had some really inspired moments (White Dress, Chemtrails, Wild at Heart, Not all those who wonder, Dance till we die (that bridge!), as well as some uninspired ones (Let me Love you, Breaking up Slowly). It's biggest shortcoming its length. If say Margaret was on it in the second half, it would have been a really solid folk record.

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I thought this thread was about surprising (positive) moments not Unpopular Opinions 2.0 :eek:.

I know it's in the first post but it's a weird name for it

Feel free to do a positive one. I for one would love it :)

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

Feel free to do a positive one. I for one would love it :)

Dramatically announcing that she was going to close Honeymoon cause she had nothing more to "promote" just for her to come back to it, leave it open for weeks (still is) and keep pumping out more tour dates :true:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Dramatically announcing that she was going to close Honeymoon cause she had nothing more to "promote" just for her to come back to it, leave it open for weeks (still is) and keep pumping out more tour dates :true:

I'm with you on that. Going on and off IG for years is really tired. 

Like, if you dont' feel like posting for a while, delete the app, then come back when you're feeling social. That's how I do it.

The drama of it is completely juvenile. Like, we all love her and we tolerate it, but it's making her look like a bit of a silly goose

well her most recent WTF moment is calling these past few shows “the first leg of her tour” when none of had any clue that this was a proper planned tour in the first place instead of random festivals and the mexico stadium. so now we gotta have money in our bank account for when she announces more dates for the “second leg”

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Here to make this thread even trashier :diva:

I think QFTC wins. It's been dragged on the longest as well.

I think it's a great example of what could of been her best moment, but a few wrong words and blind greenlighting from her team/friends (or whomever she may have showed it to first) got her in a lot of trouble, unfortunately.

If half of the first sentence and a few other words here and there were erased (they were unnecessary to get her point across anyway), it would have been her most iconic moment, and even her strongest.

10 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Here to make this thread even trashier :diva:

I think QFTC wins. It's been dragged on the longest as well.

I think it's a great example of what could of been her best moment, but a few wrong words and blind greenlighting from her team/friends (or whomever she may have showed it to first) got her in a lot of trouble, unfortunately.

If half of the first sentence and a few other words here and there were erased (they were unnecessary to get her point across anyway), it would have been her most iconic moment, and even her strongest.

I dunno if it would have made a super big good impact even if it was worded better. It came out at a time in her career where no one was really dragging her for "romantasizing abuse" anymore. If anything, I wish she came out with a statement like that when Ultraviolence came out. I dunno why she didn't--  didn't she at least have twitter back then? she also could have explained herself in an interview

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

20 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

I dunno if it would have made a super big good impact even if it was worded better. It came out at a time in her career where no one was really dragging her for "romantasizing abuse" anymore. If anything, I wish she came out with a statement like that when Ultraviolence came out. I dunno why she didn't--  didn't she at least have twitter back then? she also could have explained herself in an interview

She did explained it a bit in an interview during the UV era, but there was no way she was going to make a public statement on social media at that time.

Edit: sorry I clicked post too early. 

Here's some of it (I thought she specified more but can't find where)

"On what she now looks for in a relationship, Del Rey explained: "I like a physical love. I like a hands-on love… How can I say this without getting into too much trouble? I like a tangible, passionate love. For me, if it isn't physical, I'm not interested."

12 hours ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Your obsession with justifying every single one of her decisions and acting like she'll give you a "best fan ever" button if you put us down for caring about visuals...insanity

who are you 

IMG-1607.jpg