Sign in to follow this  
ultrabanisters

Franklin, TN @ FirstBank Amphitheater - Sept 14th 2023

Just now, Elle said:

Btw - flower crowns are out, heart-shaped sunglasses are in xx

9-FDA72-A1-AA77-43-EC-912-B-5-B5125630-C6-DEEDC3557-7-C38-4839-8-AAB-574-E945-BEBA2BE12-CAA7-15-E2-4-C83-B3-AF-BD961-DDE2-A8-E 20-EA2-BA8-8-D7-F-4-C41-B814-D20836088-A36

This hair style is like her first show in rio this year :D

2 hours ago, Elle said:

She's had plenty of beautiful stage looks this year but this one is SO classic Lana, while also not completely-done-before :flutter:

8 minutes ago, kristinaj said:

She looks straight out of 2014 :defeated:

Her hair is back to all its glory :lange:

This is my favourite performance look so far this year. I don't even mind that it's a dress that she's worn 3 other times, she really does look so incredibly stunning in white, and there's something about a voluminous side part that just does it for me x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

30 minutes ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

US crowd can be boring as fuck. They don’t sing back. Fans in Mexico and Brazil were completely insane. Total devotion to the cult. 

Also nothing will beat Rio’s setlist. Can’t believe she did flipside there 🥹

yes!! i was fucking screaming my head off and the crowd was dead, got a few stares, idc!! 

b8fb308f62bc307cb609c5c262b3f165195480f8

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

wrap you up in my daisy chains - don't be a bummer, babe.....

13 minutes ago, graham said:

only 3 songs from ocean blvd :crai:

It might have been a delusion but I swear I heard Lana saying once at a concert that she would have to cut Sweet because she ran out of time, and then she sang something else on the setlist.

She said “sweet” but I think she was trying to say candy necklace, because that’s what she had been performing in her previous concerts. And also because Byron was at the piano. 

She probably just mistook the names.
Or maybe I was delulu

Sweeeeeet barefeeeet

4 minutes ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

It might have been a delusion but I swear I heard Lana saying once at a concert that she would have to cut Sweet because she ran out of time, and then she sang something else on the setlist.

She said “sweet” but I think she was trying to say candy necklace, because that’s what she had been performing in her previous concerts. And also because Byron was at the piano. 

Or maybe I was delulu

Sweeeeeet barefeeeet

She said Bittersweet as Bittersweet Anthem that was scrapped from the setlist before ever debuting it live 

3 minutes ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

Or maybe I was delulu

Sweeeeeet barefeeeet

This is the mysterious Bittersweet Anthem.. she announced she was cutting it from her very first show this year in Rio since she was late. She said into the mic "skip Bittersweet" which left us all wondering.. and then we saw the paper setlist said Bittersweet Anthem. It was on the printed setlist for a couple of other shows, but was never performed. Eventually, it was removed altogether. Another one of our unsolved LDR mysteries... x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i don’t really remember lana’s og music videos that well but ummm. i looked at the blue jeans wiki and i didn’t see a homemade video that had the lizzy hair and everything but in this clip she clearly says blue jeans lyrics with the lizzy hair… i recognize the vintage clips since they were in the og music video but the lizzy ones i dont. is there another blue jeans video that im not aware of or is this something new?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxMwbUBuYt5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

This is the mysterious Bittersweet Anthem.. she announced she was cutting it from her very first show this year in Rio since she was late. She said into the mic "skip Bittersweet" which left us all wondering.. and then we saw the paper setlist said Bittersweet Anthem. It was on the printed setlist for a couple of other shows, but was never performed. Eventually, it was removed altogether. Another one of our unsolved LDR mysteries... x

That is so true! Yeah I remember that on the paper! Somebody please solve this mystery! 😩

She looked so fine :flutter: 

I hope that hope isn’t scrapped in this leg of the tour.. if she does come to the uk I want my chance to see it! Even if the rest of the set remains the same as the one in London 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I like shed a few tears during The Grants,

Why hasn’t @Paris Hilton used Arcadia yet for an advertisement?

Hearing “Like a Toyota” Live sent chills down my spine!

Finished the night at Waffle House & As we were leaving, A lady in a hoodie walked to the jukebox and put Summertime Sadness on!

:rock:

A red Toyota Sienna had a plate SWIFT13!

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, nowhereInParticular said:

It was kinda breaking my heart when she announced she was doing her last song, People started leaving, But as she reached the lyrics Don’t Forget Me, It was like 20% of the venue gone…

:sadcore6:

It’s really not that deep, I also hate when that happens but it’s not because people don’t care about her, they just need to go back home in time and work the day after and not wait in traffic for another 2hrs 😭 I’ve seen die hard boygenius fans leaving as soon as closer started because otherwise they’d literally sleep on the streets 

no candy necklace again? after literally winning a VMA for it? oh yes the horrors are indescribable tulla-byuntear.gif

but her hair really looked FABULOUS :wowcry:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg