Sign in to follow this  
ultrabanisters

Franklin, TN @ FirstBank Amphitheater - Sept 14th 2023

5 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

this shirt is like $25 at Hot Topic so everyones aware :delicious:

I got that shirt for $18 there when they had a sale last month. Wore it to her Rogers show :wub:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

36 minutes ago, HolisticNormality said:

WOW the NYC JACKet prices in the south, that's hilarious guess top notch producers like jack antonoff aren't cheap. I was so hoping she would add the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville to the tour dates.

w-NMAH-JN2014-3961-1.jpg

Drag Rate Reveal Day 3: Shea stay dressed to the 10s, lemme get my 11s :  r/popheads

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

20 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

this shirt is like $25 at Hot Topic so everyones aware :delicious:

At hot topic it’s the same shirt just in white but yeah still excessive prices :eyeroll:

20 minutes ago, racecar said:

does anyone know if there is someone on instagram that will go live during the concert? 

Probably rob just make sure you have his notifications on 

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Silly Gooses forgot to put the decimal in that price tag :hillary:

Only rational explanation.

The fact that they have the nerve to sell that for that price (and the fact that there'll be people paying it)...

1 hour ago, Elle said:

E51-DE070-C25-D-4-C17-8-BF4-40-C28-E7-F089-B

I ordered this T-Shirt from her UK store and it only showed a picture of the front as well as only mentioning the front print in the description. Now I'm curious wether it will have this on the back or not, I lowkey don't want it because I'm not going to any of those shows :toofloppy: It ships at the end of the month so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

The shirts are $40 on her sites btw, plus shipping obviously but I really think they should be the same price as there 💀

2 hours ago, Elle said:

More merch -

583-E907-F-233-A-4-E94-BB18-48852-E0-ED2-FE

I said this when I went to Hyde Park and I will say this again now: her merch game is super weak and she needs to step up. The designs are hideous and the prices are not it :bebe: 

6 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Also, all that tour merch is listing the festivals she performed at but not her side-shows in Italy, Paris and Amsterdam... Could that mean she doesn't count them as part of the tour?! Or is it a mistake??

I don’t see the Mexico dates either so they probably just forgot or something. 

15 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Also, all that tour merch is listing the festivals she performed at but not her side-shows in Italy, Paris and Amsterdam... Could that mean she doesn't count them as part of the tour?! Or is it a mistake??

Maybe those were booked late, or as a last minute performance? So they graphic design couldn’t be updated in time to be printed, maybe? :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png