ultrabanisters

West Palm Beach, FL @ iThink Financial Amphitheatre - 23rd Sept 2023

8 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

the part that I grapple with is that she could go the extra mile to make the show feel *extra* special by doing a unique song if the location warrants it

There's a reason Taylor Swift has a surprise song each show, it makes the fans feel special about having attended a certain show and keeps them excited about what surprise song she'll perform. I feel like Lana could easily have a few songs that she has practiced but swaps out like switching between Bartender / Cinnamon Girl for example. Or just taking a crowd request like she has done in the past, if she doesn't remember it or doesn't want to do it then she'll just ask them for another one and the fans will still be super happy even if she doesn't have the music for it ready.

i cannot believe some people are complaining about her cute little dresses after the disasters of LFL promo tour, most of LA to the moon tour, and nfr tour…. these are top tier show looks along with 2016 festival tour and paradise tour imo 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

10 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

There's a reason Taylor Swift has a surprise song each show, it makes the fans feel special about having attended a certain show and keeps them excited about what surprise song she'll perform. I feel like Lana could easily have a few songs that she has practiced but swaps out like switching between Bartender / Cinnamon Girl for example. Or just taking a crowd request like she has done in the past, if she doesn't remember it or doesn't want to do it then she'll just ask them for another one and the fans will still be super happy even if she doesn't have the music for it ready.

If everybody likes it maybe it’s not that good ☠️👀  We just say amen 🙏🏼 and thank you Mother 🍒

Just now, Bangbangkisskiss said:

If everybody likes it maybe it’s not that good ☠️👀  We just say amen 🙏🏼 and thank you Mother 🍒

we are most definitely not saying amen for not having a&w as the opener, continuing to have bartender and born to die, and the removal of candy necklace, flipside, venice bitch, and white mustang…

pskiQfS.jpeg

7 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

i cannot believe some people are complaining about her cute little dresses after the disasters of LFL promo tour, most of LA to the moon tour, and nfr tour…. these are top tier show looks along with 2016 festival tour and paradise tour imo 

She’s pretty locked in and focused. I think that’s why we’re not seeing much variation in the setlist. Her vocals have been on fire too. It’s the internet, people love to complain here 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

we gotta spam ben and ed or the musicians or something aint no way she's not performing Florida Kilos in Tampa :oprah3: (jk, well, sorta kinda) 

at least I got to experience it back in 2018 but still it felt special that she would always do it here 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 hours ago, Quincy said:

I don’t wanna go off topic too much, but before I went to see her in Rogers, I refused to watch lives or even look up the setlist beforehand. Maybe that’s why the show was so profound to me. It was magical on another level. No expectations. Or maybe because it was the first time I saw her, but there is such a thing as desensitizing yourself. We watch the same general set over and over, it’s human nature to get bored a bit 

I watched all the shows before I saw her at BST, and it was still amazing, even with the same tracklist

but, I think people forget, that even the average fan doesn’t watch all of an artists concerts prior, so the set list to them and the outfit is always fresh. 

personally ive stopped watching the livestreams now- but I am sad she has stopped wearing a new outfit each show, because I enjoyed seeing the dress she chose each time 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

I can't believe that LFL promo tour and LA To The Moon tours were considered as disaster, they were amazing as fuck, she wore many beautiful dresses there too, y'all still traumatized that she wore adidas like twice there 💀

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

I can't believe that LFL promo tour and LA To The Moon tours were considered as disaster, they were amazing as fuck, she wore many beautiful dresses there too, y'all still traumatized that she wore adidas like twice there 💀

when i saw her on LA to the moon tour she wore a gorgeous black dress. not a disaster imo! at least not at my show

26 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

when i saw her on LA to the moon tour she wore a gorgeous black dress. not a disaster imo! at least not at my show

i saw her at a small show she did in SF 2017 which was right before her LA to the moon tour. she was wearing a black long sleeve and skinny jeans prob one of her most “boring” looks show wise :toofunny: she still looked great though

lana-del-rey-live-sept-2017-billboard-15

it was kinda a random show so i get it. but i also don’t really care what she’s wearing, as long as she’s performing then i’m happy lol. she always looks cute either way so :smokes:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

8 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

THANK YOU :gclap:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Embach said:

i’m not just talking about the adidas looks :facepalm: 

there were so many shows where she just wore leggings and a sweater or skinny jeans and a plain top, sometimes a black skirt and top. so boring when we’ve seen the effort she can put in for a show. cute for a day out maybe, but not for a concert you’re putting on. and of course it wasn’t all bad but the point is that these tour outfits are major steps up

pskiQfS.jpeg

4 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

i’m not just talking about the adidas looks :facepalm: 

there were so many shows where she just wore leggings and a sweater or skinny jeans and a plain top, sometimes a black skirt and top. so boring when we’ve seen the effort she can put in for a show. cute for a day out maybe, but not for a concert you’re putting on. and of course it wasn’t all bad but the point is that these tour outfits are major steps up

Well, yeah I mean everyone can have their own opinions.

I have always loved her looks on stage honestly, even the Zimmermann dresses (altho they're not my style)

url%5D