ultrabanisters

Charleston, WV @ Charleston Coliseum - 5th October 2023

22 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Was the setlist the same ?

yep pretty much, but no summertime or hope :pft:

17 minutes ago, tjamie688 said:

Does anyone happen to know why after video games, she said 2 more songs but only did ocean bulvd? 

I know I was so disappointed ;-; it made for a v anticlimactic ending

Reuben’s post refers to this show as the last of “the American tour.” I was really hoping they’d come to the Midwest next. I still have hope though, no negative energy, lol. It would be very weird to have no LA shows, so clinging onto hope that the tour continuing with some Midwest dates :pray2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 10/5/2023 at 12:40 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

just wanna say that all of this happening regarding queue is completely normal everywhere for every show that has a fan base crazy enough to queue for long hours/days. as frustrating as it is, it's just the reality of it and it's a privilege to be able to do it. I also think it's insane to camp overnight and stuff and my body also wouldn't handle it too so I can't do that even if I was able to

but let me also say @trailerparkdream that even if you're not getting barricade, the moment lana hit the stage, FOR SURE you'll forget about everything else. I couldn't afford VIP tickets for MITA, so I was standing very far from the stage, squeezed between tall ass people (I'm 5'1) and I literally COULDN'T physically even see the stage. I had to watch the entire show through the big screen and it still was the best day of my life as I waited 10 years to be able to see her, so I just worked with what I had at the moment. right now it seems like a nightmare, but try to see the bright side of things, you were lucky/blessed enough to be able to secure tickets and be there. you're still gonna be at the front and close to the stage if you arrive early, just like @Black to Blue said. concert things almost never happen like we planned, but I'm sure your friends were glad to help you see lana no matter where you'll stand

I know the frustration and the fear of not being able to see anything is taking over right now, but try to not let this barricade situation ruin the experience for you. it's gonna be amazing and lana will heal everything. I hope you will get the best spot possible and have the best time ever! I don't know if you've seen lana before, but this tour is so special and emotional, you'll remember it forever :heart:

Thank you so much. It was my 3rd time seeing her but I’ve never been close. I was in the row right behind barricade. It was life changing. 

19 hours ago, honey dew said:

No I'm saying the posts of a certain Lipster in here are transmitting energies of fervour and frustration, of hostility, of impending doom. To me

I mean I am sorry for that if that’s how everyone feels. But I was very anxious and upset. Guess I just shouldn’t have brought it here. 

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Thank you so much. It was my 3rd time seeing her but I’ve never been close. I was in the row right behind barricade. It was life changing. 

omg!!! that's amazing :oprah: you were so close to the stage! I'm glad you had a life changing experience :oprah4:

you got to see the new dress too

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

16 hours ago, Bangbangkisskiss said:

Nooooo way she’s bringing that gorgeous dress for just one last concert. I’m so fucking sure more dates will be announced soon! And that dress is gonna be worn for at least 5 more concerts. 

I ran into a guy who works for her, not one of the musicians or security… honestly not sure who he is. Maybe sound tech? 
he said he was really sad that it’s over and it’s like saying goodbye to a family. He said they wanted to do more US dates but the indoor venues are closing for winter (I think Lana has already stated this too)

he said it’s up in the air, but they want to do a Europe and Asia tour next. 

11 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Reuben’s post refers to this show as the last of “the American tour.” I was really hoping they’d come to the Midwest next. I still have hope though, no negative energy, lol. It would be very weird to have no LA shows, so clinging onto hope that the tour continuing with some Midwest dates :pray2:

Ahhh. This is who told me they’re trying to do Europe and Asia next 

11 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Not that it means anything necessarily but he liked someone's comment that said "So excited for the third leg next year"

4 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Not that it means anything necessarily but he liked someone's comment that said "So excited for the third leg next year"

He definitely made it sound like all of them, including Lana want to do more of everything/everywhere! So everyone deff keep the hope. She seems to really be enjoying it this time around.