Elle

Franklin, TN @ FirstBank Amphitheater - September 15th, 2023

1 hour ago, jealous girl said:

Why are people annoyed she did a cover by performing Summertime the Gershwin version? She literally has a music video with her cover of it and it’s on Spotify 🤦🏼‍♀️ Way different than a random cover imo

I think a random cover would be cool!

Dream On by Aerosmith, Or even S&M by Rihanna!

:oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, jealous girl said:

Why are people annoyed she did a cover by performing Summertime the Gershwin version? She literally has a music video with her cover of it and it’s on Spotify 🤦🏼‍♀️ Way different than a random cover imo

idk tbh I’d be annoyed that she cut Mariners over Summertime. I consider that to be her magnum opus, and would be devastated if it was on the written set list but skipped at my show. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

idk tbh I’d be annoyed that she cut Mariners over Summertime. I consider that to be her magnum opus, and would be devastated if it was on the written set list but skipped at my show. 

Yeah I agree that I would probably find it annoying if a song on the setlist especially one that I'm excited about is skipped in favour of a cover. But Summertime still makes more sense than Stand by your man (until she releases SBYM on her next album :lanahairflip:)

15 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

stand by your man being the setlist regular is so random :deadbanana:

I thought it was a one off for the Arkansas show, but it’s been sticking. Maybe she’s just playing it at the southern shows? 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 hours ago, jealous girl said:

It is just a little annoying that she is almost playing as many cover songs as songs from her most recent album. Especially since this tour is meant to promote Ocean Blvd. 

2 hours ago, jealous girl said:

I wouldn't hate getting 1 super random cover per show

That's a colossally tall order because you have to rehearse it a few times, like maybe 5 or 6. Even bands like Phish can't do that. I'm impressed she's been delivering a new live cover 3 times over a few months. That's more than most. 

21 hours ago, joeboe30 said:

when the ride monologue started and the girl behind me was like "wait what song is this?"

we really need presale tix bc that’s one of her most iconic music videos and moments during her shows. i feel like that is basic lana knowledge :toofunny:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄