Who’s gonna pay for thatΒ :hoe:

MONEY IS FAKE

KILL THE GOVERNMENT

FREE SKY FERREIRA

MUSIC SHOULD BE FREE

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

it would be nice ngl i prob would have joined a long time ago if there was an app.Β but i know that's a lot of work and money to make so i get it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

12 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Who’s gonna pay for thatΒ :hoe:

:whatever2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

You ppl are so spoiled, I remember the struggle that was LB 1.0 on mobile. The current mobile version is great and there’s no added benefit of an app.Β 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

it's about time

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

Well the web version works just fine, plus it would be a lot of effort to port the whole thing over to mobile. And that is a lot of effort just to get it to work on mobile, plus you would probably need to do that twice if you wish to support both iOS and android. Plus I think that most people are used to LB being a website, and it works fine on phones. But if you wish you can add LB as an icon on the home screen.

So really it is more effort than it is worth, plus it would probably need to have ads to keep it profitable since you need to pay 25$ to host an app on Play store (android), and 99$ on app store (iOS) and that must be renewed yearly.

So unless you wish to have massive amount ads, just use the browser version.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

You can add a website icon to your iPhone Home Screen for quick access.

Β 

1. While viewing the website, tap. in the menu bar.
  2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap Add to Home Screen. If you don't see Add to Home Screen, you can add it. Scroll down to the bottom of the list, tap Edit Actions, then tap Add to Home Screen.

Β 

:wink:

giphy.gif

hi i know u can add it to ur home screen i have it on mine! i just think it’d be cool

9 hours ago, Mer said:

You ppl are so spoiled, I remember the struggle that was LB 1.0 on mobile. The current mobile version is great and there’s no added benefit of an app.Β 

it’s not that serious😭 it would just be cool and smoother on phones n stuff but i’m fine without one

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind