Elle

Lana to be featured on upcoming Bleachers album on song ‘Alma Mater’ - song out November 15th, 2023

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I noticed Jack’s been really into that Midnights sound for his production recently. I hope that doesn’t leak into Lana’s music cause that sound’s already ageing badly.

don't worry she takes vape breaks when he attempts to go into the synths folder 

she really likes allowing others to shine. good i wasn't really waiting for this track cause three solo lines...girl:judgingu:

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

There we were, screaming "fuck Balenciaga", down by the Wawa, and I saw you saw who I am :flutter:

i had the same impressions!

It’s interesting, it kinda reminds me of Bon Iver’s stuff lol definitely has that 1975 sound also. Not sure how he went to making bangers like Rollercoaster or I Wanna Get Better to this though, those are genuinely really great songs. I don't really see this type of sound affecting Lana’s music with him, I typically think her music with him sounds different enough compared to other Antonoff-ettes, and is usually better lol I seriously can’t see any of them making songs like Grandfather or VB for example 

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

i haven’t listened yet, should i bother listening or no?

it depends if you want to waste 3:31 minutes of your existence to hear 1 word from lana :seeit:

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I'm choosing to blame both Jack Antonoff and Taylor Swift

I especially blame Taylor Swift for emboldening artists to open up a dictionary/thesaurus to a random page and write a song around a word for which they obviously have no clue the meaning of. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹