Elle

Lana to be featured on upcoming Bleachers album on song ‘Alma Mater’ - song out November 15th, 2023

Titled Alma Mater out Wednesday -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Out Wednesday -

:oprah4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

i have a feeling alma mater doesn’t feature lana at all actually and the snippet was the only clear part where you can hear her :hide: they’ve been teasing this song for two months yet have never mentioned her name once

you know what sucks the instrumental is actually kinda cool and the song would be good IF ONLY IT WAS JUST LANA SINGING 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

He needs to do some intensive therapy to grow out of this retarded artistic persona that I feel is keeping him mentally trapped in the trauma of his teenage-hood. I think it would be really good for him spiritually and artistically to do a Lust For Life and conceive of a futuristic album at the same time so that he can devote the full scope of his life to imagining himself in a better place

Not a big fan of jack's voice but lets hope Lana has more than 2 lines 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 11/9/2023 at 3:32 AM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I kinda really like it sounds like it belongs in an 80s rom com I’m seated 

1154594372013264947.webp

At least it doesn't sound like a boring piano ballad. I'm happy with just that. Let's see how the song plays out.

Jack has always been the og "snowonthebeacher". I feel like it was his idea that Lana would sing background vocals and adlibs in that song :lel:

url%5D

8 hours ago, honey dew said:

He needs to do some intensive therapy to grow out of this retarded artistic persona that I feel is keeping him mentally trapped in the trauma of his teenage-hood. I think it would be really good for him spiritually and artistically to do a Lust For Life and conceive of a futuristic album at the same time so that he can devote the full scope of his life to imagining himself in a better place

not the r-word i-

IMG-1607.jpg

if her only vocals is the two seconds of her speaking from the snippet it’s so dumb. if he didn’t promote with lana at all it would be a fun easter egg but if that’s ALL people will just be underwhelmed. such a dumb move because the song actually seems good but that might overshadow it on release 

giphy.gif