takemybreath

Did you know... Submitted For Grammy Consideration (Now Nominated)

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Midnights and Guts are definitely not better than Ocean Blvd, Midnights isn’t even a top 5 Taylor album in my opinion.  A&W alone eats them up whole :crossed:

Well, you know how the Grammys be like :whatever2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What do we think lanita is going to wear??? Manifesting she serves something like we saw on tour! I remember saying i feel lana was going to lean into some high fashion glamorous looks again at the start of this era and mother has not disappointed once! Im seeing big hair, stunning makeup and a dramatic dark evening gown with ribbons everywhere like i can envision the fantasy omg (she loves a zimmerman dress lately, their gowns look so gorgeous on her!) 

2 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

What do we think lanita is going to wear??? Manifesting she serves something like we saw on tour! I remember saying i feel lana was going to lean into some high fashion glamorous looks again at the start of this era and mother has not disappointed once! Im seeing big hair, stunning makeup and a dramatic dark evening gown with ribbons everywhere like i can envision the fantasy omg (she loves a zimmerman dress lately, their gowns look so gorgeous on her!) 

A mall dress :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 11/5/2023 at 9:50 PM, honeymooooon said:

grammys noms in 5 days what do we think?

personally i think she gonna get the alt album , best alt performance , soty , (and probably aoty but im not sure)

She has to get the alt album nod. But I don't think she'll be in for any other nods. If she gets alt, she will win it.

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

just remembering how perfect life was as a lana fan when nfr was nominated … and well :(

I remember being super confident that she'll win one of the noms :lmaoney:

url%5D

She'll definitely get the Aoty nom when so many magazines have predicted it. I just really want that to happen. And let's hope she wins it too!

url%5D