BartenderDeco

Lana signed an open letter to President Joe Biden, thanking him for his ‘leadership’ and calling for the release of all Hamas hostages.

5 minutes ago, urgirl said:

What does she have to do for some of you guys to accept that she’s not racist and has zero I’ll will towards anyone because of nationality, religion, color, etc.??? If you don’t know that she has a beautiful heart and would die inside seeing anyone, any child, any person in the world done wrong by whether they are Israeli or Palestinian or ANYTHING. 

IF U DONT KNOW THAT ABOUT LANA, U NEED UR ACCOUNT DELETED

I know u don’t think she’s dumb, I didn’t mean u, I just mean all these people acting like this somehow means she has bad character like smh

one of the problem with the world today is people are tend to be extremists at anything they believe in and it makes everything worse.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I mean, this signature is not so surprising when you consider that Lana was raised Catholic and still goes to church from time to time. Most Christians traditionally stick to Israel, there are close networks. But they should just as well stick to Palestine, because parts of the country play an important role in the Old and New Testament (e.g. Bethlehem). And of course it's a Christian virtue to stand with the poor and weak and to reject all forms of violence (some conservatives won't like to hear this).

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I mean, this signature is not so surprising when you consider that Lana was raised Catholic and still goes to church from time to time. Most Christians traditionally stick to Israel, there are close networks. But they should just as well stick to Palestine, because parts of the country play an important role in the Old and New Testament (e.g. Bethlehem). And of course it is a Christian virtue to stand with the poor and weak (some conservatives will not like to hear this).

i'm still praying that the nsignature was Lana being misinformed / lack of knowledge about what's actually going on. We've seen her showing support to Palestine in the past and we know she always has good intentions - she's not one of those typical performative fake ass hollywood people across the media.

it's really mixed up to see her name appear on that letter but it might be accident, i hope she removes her name from it and just stay silent, or even deactivate her account in this time if needed.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

19 hours ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Mess... :oprah2: her own fans doing this shit. It's a trap. :sideeye:

And it's going to be worse when she starts to open her mouth. :oprah3:

The "To Lana Del Rey" at the top has me screaning... this is insane and cringe. And condescending. To mother. And so embarrassing to make this so public. They needed to have just dm'd her all this because trust me she is not gonna react with humility and grace to having her own fans basically write a petition telling her she's ignorant and seeing it after it's already been seen by thousands of people 💀

it's true that celebs are not supposed to speak up on things like this as they're not politicians but lana kinda dug her grave cause nobody had an issue with her not speaking up but with the fact that she involved herself and indirectly supported the genocide 

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

The "To Lana Del Rey" at the top has me screaning... this is insane and cringe. And condescending. To mother. And so embarrassing to make this so public. They needed to have just dm'd her all this because trust me she is not gonna react with humility and grace to having her own fans basically write a petition telling her she's ignorant and seeing it after it's already been seen by thousands of people 💀

It's the  "Lana, Elizabeth..." for me:trisha:

On 11/3/2023 at 12:50 PM, lostindarkparadise said:

Mess... :oprah2: her own fans doing this shit. It's a trap. :sideeye:

And it's going to be worse when she starts to open her mouth. :oprah3:

The way they tried to write a letter with such a personal tone but then included references as if it's a university essay :oic2:

It's just so bizarre but somehow unsurprising given how unhinged this fanbase can be

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 10/24/2023 at 1:39 PM, MamaDelGhey said:

Seems like she’s really doing the most for a Grammy win this year. It’s no secret that you have to please the Zionists to be recognized in the industry.

I find this disgusting and despicable, to be clear. 

On 10/25/2023 at 2:20 AM, barttttender said:

It smells of Grammy campaigning, as does this kissing of Biden's wrinkly old misguided ass. 

What's more concerning is that she wants one. It is such an irrelevant award. About as exclusive and elite as a train station toilet brush.

:gasp:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 11/3/2023 at 10:49 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

i'm still praying that the nsignature was Lana being misinformed / lack of knowledge about what's actually going on. We've seen her showing support to Palestine in the past and we know she always has good intentions - she's not one of those typical performative fake ass hollywood people across the media.

it's really mixed up to see her name appear on that letter but it might be accident, i hope she removes her name from it and just stay silent, or even deactivate her account in this time if needed.

I used to think she was misguided too but them I saw Evan/Ethan Winikers tweets / reposts and I can now see where the signature comes from. He is a staunch, unapologetic zionist.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

On 11/3/2023 at 5:44 PM, bluechemtrails said:

I mean, this signature is not so surprising when you consider that Lana was raised Catholic and still goes to church from time to time. Most Christians traditionally stick to Israel, there are close networks. But they should just as well stick to Palestine, because parts of the country play an important role in the Old and New Testament (e.g. Bethlehem). And of course it's a Christian virtue to stand with the poor and weak and to reject all forms of violence (some conservatives won't like to hear this).

Pope Francis has literally described Israel's actions in Gaza as "terrorism" and has been calling for a ceasefire, so I'm not sure her being Catholic is the reason.