Ultra Violet

Israel-Palestine conflict (Israel-Hamas war)

11 hours ago, Divisive Princess said:

It’s interesting how Israel bombs anything and everything and then claims it was because someone from Hamas was supposedly there (lies. All lies), but then we’re not supposed to believe anything Hamas says. We’re not supposed to believe death toll counts, hospital bombings, nothing. Where are they getting the information that there’s these Hamas people everywhere and why is there no evidence? Why is no one questioning it? If I sound ignorant and there’s some evidence that I’m missing, genuinely let me know. But I’m just shocked no one is really asking questions. 

look. Hamas is just an excuse for the ethnic cleansing. it's obvious. The us, uk and others are complicit in this crime for the sake of their political and financial interest. What's more, the us is funding the genocide.

How does one go about asking questions in  this kind of situation? 🤔 when even reporters are getting wiped out. It's shocking what we, as a global community, let our governments get away with. America in particular - no healthcare, but you all are now funding a genocide via tax? Jesus

I want to be friends with the people who crashed the weather report on my local news and held up phones with Palestinian flags on them :agree:

I wish I had the clip cos it was actually rly funny cos the weather dude had nfi what to do 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

15 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I need someone with nukes to just launch one at somebody already. Launch a few. Let other countries retaliate and quickly nuke the whole global population off the face of the earth, cause at this point I don’t think we can fix how fucked up this place is

It reminded me of this:

On 7/18/2023 at 12:35 PM, Tana Mongeau said:

I think the world is awful and it should just be sucked up by a black hole already

url%5D

On 11/1/2023 at 2:02 AM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

if I was a leader of a country I would be SO decisive like i do not play games… however half the worlds population would b wiped out bc I would drop a LOT of nukes . :hair:

13 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I need someone with nukes to just launch one at somebody already. Launch a few. Let other countries retaliate and quickly nuke the whole global population off the face of the earth, cause at this point I don’t think we can fix how fucked up this place is

This is crazy

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

15 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

This is the friend that needs the entire crew to leave the party with them when they stop having a good time, and can’t just leave alone 🙃

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

16 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I was thinking that yesterday. The world is so overpopulated and messy with god damn cars everywhere, and bombs, and violence, and the environment is getting so hot. Just imagine a world without humans with only animals and plants - would be so much nicer, and super verdant.

59 minutes ago, Mer said:

This is the friend that needs the entire crew to leave the party with them when they stop having a good time, and can’t just leave alone 🙃

errrr okay….

15 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I was thinking that yesterday. The world is so overpopulated and messy with god damn cars everywhere, and bombs, and violence, and the environment is getting so hot. Just imagine a world without humans with only animals and plants - would be so much nicer, and super verdant.

Glad somebody gets it! I just feel like a nuclear war is inevitable ONE day in the future. Like, let’s speed this shit up…. I don’t wanna keep seeing women and kids dying, starving, being crushed under rubble, etc… there are so many evil people in positions of power, and we have been collectively poisoned by government rhetoric, religion, media etc. i just don’t know how we as a human race find a way out of this without some kind of large scale annihilation lmao…

I realise I’m saying this v bluntly and can’t find the right words / can’t be bothered writing a long ass essay to properly convey my thoughts on this (global fuckery) but yeah

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

errrr okay….

Glad somebody gets it! I just feel like a nuclear war is inevitable ONE day in the future. Like, let’s speed this shit up…. I don’t wanna keep seeing women and kids dying, starving, being crushed under rubble, etc… there are so many evil people in positions of power, and we have been collectively poisoned by government rhetoric, religion, media etc. i just don’t know how we as a human race find a way out of this without some kind of large scale annihilation lmao…

I realise I’m saying this v bluntly and can’t find the right words / can’t be bothered writing a long ass essay to properly convey my thoughts on this (global fuckery) but yeah

You don't have to explain anything, honestly. 

The world is overpopulated, there's (still) zero consideration for the environment and the planet, there are wars, famine, ethnic cleansing, economic slavery, and so many more issues that are just shocking.

I'm not sure on the nukes, etc. But I wouldn't be opposed to a comet hitting us and causing a sort of reset. Most of all, I'm fed up with Big Oil, corporate greed and America's foreign policies aka enslaving the world. Like, jesus, Israel and US - let the children live! Is it so much to ask?

Any sensible person who actually objectively researches historic and current events will undoubtedly come to the conclusion that Israel is the aggressor. 

Through occupation, repression, apartheid, and institutionalised discrimination; they systematically abuse the Palestinian population’s rights, and are without doubt guilty of multiple wars crimes. They carry out this atrocious agenda and control the narrative to further Zionism. Israel is an ethnocratic and (arguably) terrorist state. 

They knew an attack was going to happen, they allowed it to happen. It bolstered public support, and generated billions in military aid to continue to ethnically cleanse Palestinians from their ancestral land (Zionism). 

The grossly disproportionate response and collective punishment of Palestinians by Israel are wars crimes, and the West and others are complicit. As every hour passes, as this genocide goes unchallenged, they have more and more blood on their hands. 

Meanwhile, Israel has granted licenses for the exploration of gas and oil sites on the Mediterranean coast and occupied territories. Reserves valued at over $500 billion, a percentage of which is owned by Palestine, who won’t see a single dollar.

Sending peace, love and hope to our brothers and sisters in Palestine. From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free!

giphy.gif

10,022 people killed by Israeli attacks in Gaza since Oct 11, including 4,104 children and 2,641 women. 25,408 wounded.

The number of children in Gaza killed in 3 weeks has surpassed the total number of children killed worldwide in conflict since 2019.

Honestly what are some people thinking when they see stats like this? Too many seem to think it's fine, justified, or just ignore it. I hear everyone who stays silent loud and clear.

On 11/7/2023 at 4:23 AM, Ultra Violet said:

10,022 people killed by Israeli attacks in Gaza since Oct 11, including 4,104 children and 2,641 women. 25,408 wounded.

The number of children in Gaza killed in 3 weeks has surpassed the total number of children killed worldwide in conflict since 2019.

Honestly what are some people thinking when they see stats like this? Too many seem to think it's fine, justified, or just ignore it. I hear everyone who stays silent loud and clear.

it's crazy! Just look at social. People are posting their food pics and f-ing gym sessions with complete disregard. How can folks ignore this issue? At least voice your support with one or two stories

the worst is when they say "I have Israeli friends so I can't post"

Ummm, if your Israeli friends have an issue with you condemning an act of genocide, then they aint really your friends, hun

We really live in an era of problem-avoidance and narcissism. Things shouldn't be "nice" and "hot" 24/7. It's social media, but I guess a violation of human rights should take a backseat in the social conversation to give way to aesthetically pleasing content that everyone is comfy with? So they don't have a second of feeling uncomfortable? 

It's the same reason why the planet will literally burn to death in a few hundred years - complacency and status quo