Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

so many nominations omg she better win something idc if they're a scamΒ :shrug:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

i'm happy for the nominations so far but i'm kinda worried as well

Β 

We all know Taylor, Billie, Olivia and SZA are going to sweep all the mainstream category, but things aren't hopeful in alt category either, the critics love boygenius this year, i'm afraid that they're gonna take all the alt noms... not hating the album but istg they're too overrated.

Β 

Ocean Blvd the album might have a 50/50 chance to not win anything but ISTG IF THEY SNUB A&W-

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

OMG YESSSΒ 

i was at the mall and a friend sent me the nominations and i was gagged like 5 NOMS I WASNT EXPECTING 5 AHAHA

anyway she probably will take the alt ones cause boygenius aint nothing compared to lana, and the fact she is having her biggest year in her career i think will have a lot of importance.

hopping soty and aoty but its gonna be more difficultΒ 

best pop duo is kinda possible because the grammys love jon

Β 

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i'm happy for the nominations so far but i'm kinda worried as well

Β 

We all know Taylor, Billie, Olivia and SZA are going to sweep all the mainstream category, but things aren't hopeful in alt category either, the critics love boygenius this year, i'm afraid that they're gonna take all the alt noms... not hating the album but istg they're too overrated.

Β 

Ocean Blvd the album is a 50/50 but ISTG IF THEY SNUB A&W-

well in 2022 billie didnt win anything and hte was a bigger hit than what was i made for ig

1 minute ago, honeymooooon said:

OMG YESSSΒ 

i was at the mall and a friend sent me the nominations and i was gagged like 5 NOMS I WASNT EXPECTING 5 AHAHA

anyway she probably will take the alt ones cause boygenius aint nothing compared to lana, and the fact she is having her biggest year in her career i think will have a lot of importance.

hopping soty and aoty but its gonna be more difficultΒ 

best pop duo is kinda possible because the grammys love jon

Β 

well in 2022 billie didnt win anything and hte was a bigger hit than what was i made for ig

i mean it's either one of them, if it's not Billie then there's still Olivia, SZA, Taylor and even Miley (the fact that damn song literally EVERYWHERE this year)

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

sincere look: there's a good chance she'll get at least one of these. Maybe song of the year is more difficult than album of the year, but both are very far away.

sza will take the mainstream categoriesΒ :eyeroll2:

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i mean it's either one of them, if it's not Billie then there's still Olivia, SZA, Taylor and even Miley (the fact that damn song literally EVERYWHERE this year)

i just think sza and taylor are the ones getting awardsΒ 

miley prob will just get rotyΒ 

Nah imagine if she didn't show upΒ :splode:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

The category I want her to win the most is song of the year to be honest.....I wouldn't mind if Taylor/Sza/Olivia(Olivia deserves it the most tbh)Β won album of the year(though I really think Lana deserves it the most) but song of the year should 100% go to Lana, no doubt.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Extremely confident shes going to win a few of these. I mean look at the material, with a groundbreaking songΒ like A&W,Β the storytelling in Kintsugi, the lyricism in the title track and Fingertips… win win win