Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

11 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

I hope she also wins the categories she is not nominated for. I’m expecting at least 7 Grammys

I think she can easily take home at least 14 

4 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

so now both boygenius and Olivia have performed at the SNL.... (and billie will do next week) what are you doing Miss Del Rey 

I think she might even perform in that Jimmy Fallon show or Kimmel or whatever those other talk shows are. It would be cool if she performs at the SNL again tho

url%5D

i don't think anyone deserves a grammy for best album more than lana. taylor already has a grammy (or several) and i don't listen to her but i've heard from her fans midnights was not her best work. boygenius and olivia have not been in the scene for that long or made the kind of impact that lana has. i don't remember who else is nominated for that category... but anyways can't wait to see her grammy look!!! :wub:

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

On 12/4/2023 at 3:28 PM, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Manifesting a&w full version performance  opening Grammys 

i do wonder if we will ever hear the full version live performance of a&w....

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

apparently voting closes today in just over five hours at 6pm PT... the moment of truth is near even if it'll be another month before we know :pray2:

31 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Did it surprise him because not many people are voting for the album or what does this mean?

I don’t think they’re able to know how many votes something is getting, I assume he meant he was surprised it was the last day already.

As someone who is a huge Taylor fan, she shouldn’t win AOTY. She already has so many Grammy’s, and sweeps every time. While I love Midnights, it doesn’t compare to the cinematography and depth of DYKTATUOB. I also am a huge fan of boygenius, the record is amazing, however, Lana has been around for over a decade and her work hasn’t been acknowledged by the Grammy’s. As for Olivia Rodrigo, she has an amazing voice but I don’t like her music. My little sister loves GUTS, so I know every song but again compared to Lana there’s just no competition. Anyways, manifesting for an LDR sweep <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I’m not worried I feel that a lot has happened to increase her favour w this album. Replacing Zodiac with Candy Necklace feat. Jon "Grammy Sweeper and member of Joe Biden’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities” Batiste a clear example. And her signing that letter to Biden re: the Isreal Palestine war probably got her some points at the Academy too. She will sweep

On 12/4/2023 at 11:07 PM, Let the Light In said:

I hope she also wins the categories she is not nominated for. I’m expecting at least 7 Grammys

"Kintsugi" is definitely winning "Best Dance/Electronic Recording".

"Sweet" has the "Best Metal Performance" on the bag.

Mark my words.