Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Todays her day!!:party:Β I’m so excited for her. I have a good feeling she’ll be walking away with at least one award tonightΒ :charli:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

i can't recall a time everΒ watching a grammy preshowΒ :bebe:Β i do think i remember sweetener winning a grammy in a preshow and ariana wasn't there.. idk how much people actually show up. hope she's there tho!

Β 

violets in your eyes

Β 

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

:lange:Β when they change the alt categories and present them at night so she can give her speech then what

If she doesn’t show up they have to give her an award tonight too so she can give a speech for allΒ :crossed:

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

Took a little snoozle & I’m back to enjoy all the chaos :excited:Β so nervous and excited :excited:Β 40 minutes :excited:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

What is happening in 40 minutes I’m confusedΒ 

The pre-show ceremony begins! 3/5 of Lana’s categories will be announced during this and the other 2 will be announced during the main ceremony in a few hours x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

31 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It would be sad to walk away from the OB era without a pearls look honestlyΒ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH4rz3hNwi5X2Rg1nvVxj

Β 

Omg!!!Β 

Β 

I saw this dress in the Vivenne Westwood shop in my city last year and instantly fell in love. When I saw Lana wore VW to the pre-Gala, I thought she would look beautiful in the dress I had seen last year because the pearls went with the OB theme so I looked it up, it was this exact one! Great minds think alike!

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Just now, The Sun Also Rises said:

Β 

Omg!!!Β 

Β 

I saw this dress in the Vivenne Westwood shop in my city last year and instantly fell in love. When I saw Lana wore VW to the pre-Gala, I thought she would look beautiful in the dress I had seen last year because the pearls went with the OB theme so I looked it up, it was this exact one! Great minds think alike!

Yes been thinking about it for a little while.. from the bridal collection! In fact there’s a few looks from that collection with the pearls that would be so perfect for this era!Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

5 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

first winner is announced, best pop duo and lana is nominated in it

oh shiiiiiiiiit i didn't know that it's that soon. oh the nervous breakdowns and meltdowns. champagnes and cakes. tears and laughters

url%5D