Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

My entire body is hot like I’m burning up 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I’m at my parents house and NO ONE hates Billie Eilish more than my dad for SOME reason. He just grumbles and mutters every time she is mentioned. Elle what’s his LanaBoards act. 

Me , i think i may beat your dad to it.

I can't imagine how people can enjoy that tbh. Granted that i'm a metal fan and i really dislike pop in general , Lana is a league of her own and amazing i don't lump her with the others ... not that it matters ,but Lana is the only one in that room that catches fans outside her genre ... metal / jazz / synthwave , we all love her.

Just now, MamaDelGhey said:

I’ve been clean and sober for about 9 months but a relapse sounds divine tonight idk 

its never that bad my love <3 :kiss3: pls reach out if you need someone to talk to , we're here for you!!! even if this is a tragedy

Lana snapping a photo of Victoria on her little handheld digital camera was so cute. We need to see her Grammys photo diary xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS