Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

On 11/10/2023 at 5:06 PM, racecar said:

THREE NOMINATIONS ALREADY OMGGG THEY DID THE RIGHT THING FINALLY TO PUT HER INTO ALTERNATIVE CATEGORIES

oh well... :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: three ratatouilles... when I will catch them

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

It boild me seeing tweets like these get like 50k 100k likes on X. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Laufey posted a picture with her yesterday on X and the comments and quotes are dragging her so bad. I didn’t think there was any way that Lana could be more hated than she was in 2020 but well… Good thing Lana isn’t on Twitter/X anymore. 

38 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

after this years mess im not so sure of that :sideeye:

Sadly true...but I think if she knew how to submit music to the Grammys, I still think that by today she would've had at least 1 award.

url%5D

4 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

Like what? I haven’t heard anything remotely interesting :crai:

Ariana new album, Olivia Rodrdrigo new album probably, Lana new album, others that I forgot 

30 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

Ariana new album, Olivia Rodrdrigo new album probably, Lana new album, others that I forgot 

olivia released just last year, so i don't think she's going to be releasing. A TON of big names are releasing/are rumored to be releasing this year though

-lana

-taylor swift

-ariana grande

-billie eilish

-dua lipa

-megan thee stallion 

-charli xcx

-lorde

-phoebe bridgers

-kanye west

edit: i forgot kacey musgraves too... which could be a huge issue if lana wants to submit to country categories

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

9 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

Laufey posted a picture with her yesterday on X and the comments and quotes are dragging her so bad. I didn’t think there was any way that Lana could be more hated than she was in 2020 but well… Good thing Lana isn’t on Twitter/X anymore. 

This lie. The hate isn’t hating as her streaming numbers are 📈 📈 📈 daily. The hate is coming from people who have never cared about her and probably never will. There are no effects on her numbers at all. She was flopping bad in 2020/2021. An era after NFR should be MASSIVE but it TANKED. And honestly, I don’t think QFTC was the reason why she tanked in 2021. It was the music itself. Chemtrails was just too low key and similar to NFR.

Lasso will more than likely double ChemTANKS first week debut sales. Also, I’m really coming around to Lana doing country as long as it’s real country. Different from her discography. If it’s still like Chemtrails which is basically NFR 2.0 with a bit of country. It will BOMB again. 

A true genre shift is needed.

15 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

This lie. The hate isn’t hating as her streaming numbers are 📈 📈 📈 daily. The hate are coming from people that never cared about her unlike in 2020. There are no effects on her numbers at all. She was flopping bad in 2020/2021. An era after NFR should be MASSIVE but it TANKED.

Lasso will more than likely double ChemTANKS first week debut sales. Also, I’m really coming around to Lana doing country as long as it’s real country. Different from her discography. If it’s still like Chemtrails which is basically NFR 2.0 with a bit of country. It will BOMB. 

A true genre shift is needed.

when the worst person you know is right:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

18 minutes ago, taco truck said:

olivia released just last year, so i don't think she's going to be releasing. A TON of big names are releasing/are rumored to be releasing this year though

-lana

-taylor swift

-ariana grande

-billie eilish

-dua lipa

-megan thee stallion 

-charli xcx

-lorde

-phoebe bridgers

-kanye west

Oh the next Grammys are going to be a bloodbath, it's gonna be a crazy fight, crazier than this year!

url%5D

20 minutes ago, taco truck said:

-lana

-taylor swift

-ariana grande

-billie eilish

-dua lipa

-megan thee stallion 

-charli xcx

-lorde

-phoebe bridgers

-kanye west

Ok I’m already not tuning in for the next scammys 

how long has boygenius existed? i only started hearing about them this past year. the thought that lana got snubbed in an ALT CATEGORY for a band that just popped out of thin air makes me sick :meltdown:

violets in your eyes

24 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

how long has boygenius existed? i only started hearing about them this past year. the thought that lana got snubbed in an ALT CATEGORY for a band that just popped out of thin air makes me sick :meltdown:

They’ve been making music together since 2018 but their debut only came out a week after OB :crai:

28 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

They also announced an "indefinite hiatus" just a few days before the Grammys, which filled me with an unquantifiable rage about how a band that's only released one album and already potentially disbanded beat OB 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

nah, as xenoblade said this is nothing compared to the 2020 hate train, we survived that and in a month these weirdos will stop and forget that they pretend to care about palestine

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I’m convinced Lana was meant to win at least album of the year but someone at the Grammys sabotaged her and switched who won :oprah3:

im convinced her name was on that paper for soty and richie pretended it was billie. he was shaking and did a little laugh so he could convince the public but i KNOW it was lana’s name :true:

I just saw some chronically online unwashed niche micro celebrity guy yapping away under a MEME post saying that Phoebe deserved to win over Lana bc Lana is just “a white woman singing about God”. For the sake of my high blood pressure I’m logging out of that dumbass app