Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

1 hour ago, Divisive Princess said:

I actually think I'm getting more annoyed as time goes on

I’m ranting and raving to anyone that will listen it’s gotta stopΒ :oprah2:

46 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Drake weighed in on the GRAMMYs: "To all you amazing artists, remember that this show is not reality, it's just the opinion of a group of people who keep their name secret.... This show doesn't dictate sh*t in our world".

Β 

he kinda ate, Jay-z also made a point;)

It speaks volumes about the Grammys when some of the biggest artists are speaking out against their committeeΒ :tiffany:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

16 minutes ago, Topanga said:

I’m ranting and raving to anyone that will listen it’s gotta stopΒ :oprah2:

Because it was injustice toΒ someone who doesn't deserve that , all televised to make things worse and the haters grim aka Banks and the likes.

I am sure she will rise above this though.

It's that quote from The Dark Knight Rises

" Master Wayne , Why do we fall ?Β 

To pick ourselves up again "

6 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

can we talk about how her look devoured thoΒ :adele:Β i just love that big long bowΒ 

Does anyone know what designer she was wearing? I literally haven’t seen anybody talk about itΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Does anyone know what designer she was wearing? I literally haven’t seen anybody talk about itΒ 

Β 

she thrifted it

You know what's made me almost more irritated than Lana not winning at least one award? All the comments on social media trying to villainize Taylor or Lana and victimize the other. PLEASE they are friends, they acted like friends do. "Taylor made Lana do things she didn't want to!!!" Uhm she's an adult and can say no if she's not feeling like doing something? "Lana makes Taylor look bad!!!" Just... shut up! Touch grass! Stop analyzing every single movement they make! They know each other so much more than we will ever do!

I'm just so tired, I think I'll try to stay away from comment sections on social media. Everyone calls Lana a zionist for signing that letter, and Taylor a bully... I can't wait for this to be over in a couple of months. :dorothy3: Shouldn't we encourage two powerful, influential women to support each other?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The Scammmy's are nothing of and by themselves. They trick the artists into thinking that any of the talent and sucess is thanks to them..... its just a hunk of maybe gold....probably lead that gets less and less attention year by year. It needs artists like Lana or Taylor to borrow the eyes......maybe they should stop going...... it wouldn't hurt them..... perhaps the death of the television viewing of it will bring it back to what it was: just another industry conference.....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

seriously fuck those lame-ass pseudo fake ass woke ass hypocrite sjw wannabes lmao

Lana is winning and thriving every fucking day, Ocean Blvd literally hits above 4M daily stream today, right after that Grammys mess. The g.p loves her, the internet was mad for her losing every category, everyone is on her side.

We shouldn't be worried about them r@ts anymore, Lana is the impactful, legacy artist - and Taylor spilled while holding biggest award of the night.

Β 

comparing to 2020 hatetrain, this was just a piece of cake, Lana literally got dragged back n forth after that cursed QFTC, FKA twigs pole-dancing, waering mesh mask hosting a book release party right in the middle of the pandemic, Chemtrails album cover, her streaming numbers literally below 25M monthly, there's nothing can be worse than that.

Β 

We (you) need to stopΒ calling Lana that. It’s not the compliment you think it is. She’s still actively working in the industry and reaching new peaks. Not a fad or has been.Β 

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Β 

HauteLeMode said it was aΒ vintage unknown designer, which seems accurate.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

425600190-213801855156330-69674032823763

:wub:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

AnotherΒ 

IMG-0444.jpg

im still obsessed with the hand fans they were usingΒ :wub:Β so cute

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

425391821-291179116965284-21502344259416

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β