ultrabanisters

Lana for Harper's Bazaar December/January 2024 Art Issue

My magazine shipped :teehee:

I also subscribed to Harper's Bazaar since it was only $10 and I feel like the second cover will be a subscriber's cover... if not and I get two of the same cover it's not the end of the world

I had to buy the second cover for £38 from celeb magazines just to make sure I actually get both covers :icant:I’m convincing myself it’s fine coz i

missed out on the interview mag 

4 minutes ago, Topanga said:

I had to buy the second cover for £38 from celeb magazines just to make sure I actually get both covers :icant:I’m convincing myself it’s fine coz i

missed out on the interview mag 

I also missed out on the interview mag :delicious: Debating whether I want to spend FOURTY ONE POUNDS on the second cover ... it's so outrageously expensive! The shipping alone is £16 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

27 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I also missed out on the interview mag :delicious: Debating whether I want to spend FOURTY ONE POUNDS on the second cover ... it's so outrageously expensive! The shipping alone is £16 

It’s a crazy amount of money for some paper butttt when the resale goes up to £100 like interview did I think we’ll regret not getting it —— actually just looked on eBay and someone’s selling it for £28 including shipping from America :lange:

IMG-2551.jpg

Just received the alt cover in the mail and oh my god :wubna: She has really given us the most amazing magazine covers this year. For those wondering there’s a page with the standard cover a few pages into the magazine. 

I ordered from yourcelebritymagazines and they packaged it super well and there was zero damage. If you’re contemplating getting this alt cover DO IT!

hyz6.gif

2 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

IMG-2551.jpg

Just received the alt cover in the mail and oh my god :wubna: She has really given us the most amazing magazine covers this year. For those wondering there’s a page with the standard cover a few pages into the magazine. 

I ordered from yourcelebritymagazines and they packaged it super well and there was zero damage. If you’re contemplating getting this alt cover DO IT!

That’s the same cover of the one I found at Barnes & Noble today! I guess I got really lucky :wub:

I noticed Amazon has both right now, in limited quantities, but the alt one is a little more expensive. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

3 minutes ago, Quincy said:

That’s the same cover of the one I found at Barnes & Noble today! I guess I got really lucky :wub:

I noticed Amazon has both right now, in limited quantities, but the alt one is a little more expensive. 

Oh that’s great that they have that one in stores! I should’ve checked my local Barnes and Noble first lol :bebe: . I’m happy that this one is way easier to get compared to the Interview one. 

hyz6.gif

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I bought this off newsstand and just never received it lol?? Anybody else 

Yes me too! Although since it's a Dec/Jan issue (I think) and I presume it's coming from the U.S., I'm expecting it to take a little longer 

14 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Yes me too! Although since it's a Dec/Jan issue (I think) and I presume it's coming from the U.S., I'm expecting it to take a little longer 

Oh I hope so! Was just making sure nobody else from UK received theirs! I don’t think I ever had a shipping confirmation 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Oh I hope so! Was just making sure nobody else from UK received theirs! I don’t think I ever had a shipping confirmation 

As soon as I get it (fingers crossed!) I'll post it! I haven't had a shipping confirmation either, although my order email listed the excepted shipping date as 1/1/2024.

I'm thinking I'll give it a week and then start emailing them about it