ultrabanisters

Lana for Harper's Bazaar December/January 2024 Art Issue

7 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

“I think I would have to get my orientation toward where I want to be geographically stronger in my solar plexus, like a knowingness there, before I could tune into a stronger desire romantically. Because if you don’t feel a connection necessarily to the pavement you’re walking on, the love thing stays over there"

me when i'm having a stroke

Literally this lol

Also this being age restricted is sending me even more 

3 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

it's def clay loser... her weirdest endeavours 

I thought of Clay at first too but she said it was a recent bf and they broke up over 2 years ago. So maybe she was talking about Jack or Evan unless I am forgetting about another more recent bf. 

Also, she’s campaigning for Taylor’s MIDnights more than her own album in that video interview. “Perfect song” :sideeye:

She should be out there singing A&W in these videos. Not Snow On The Tank. She should be singing and explaining the songs and the process of the Ocean Blvd album. She should be creating a compelling narrative with the album and get it out there. 

- What’s the concept of Ocean Blvd?
- How did she get her collaborators? And why those people?
- What’s the meaning of the songs?

Some of these already existed in printed form, but she should out there. Blaring it out. She can literally pick one song for each video interviews. 

- For Genius: Paris, Texas

- For Variety: A&W

- For Vogue: Let The Light In

Where are her managers???? I blame the interviewer and Harper Bazzar as well for making it about T4ylor and that song. Even titling their video around it :sideeye:. Her managers should have stepped in and provided guidelines on what’s relevant and what to focus on. That’s literally their job. 

4 hours ago, Quincy said:

She said

“If I think somebody’s song is perfect, I’ll act as a producer in it.”

With that said, maybe in addition to taking a break from having a bf, she could take a break from Jack too :oic2:

her songs are ALWAYS perfect she needs to start some acting classes because currently is not giving :(

ALSO TAYLOR WAS SO REAL FOR ASKING LANA TO SING THE WHOLE SONG + Leak SOTB stems with lana singing so we can make a solo edit

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

I thought of Clay at first too but she said it was a recent bf and they broke up over 2 years ago. So maybe she was talking about Jack or Evan unless I am forgetting about another more recent bf. 

Actually she didn't say he was recent, the journalist did.

Imagine dating Lana Del Rey and taking issue with her house

For some reason I think it's Sean because I feel like she'd be shocked if he were shocked at her house, but it could also be Jack if it really is recent. It sounded like it's happened with more than one man though

With that said, I did cringe at her implying that fans would like to come and chill at her place. Like, I get what she means and there's nothing wrong with it, but how long before some freak is like "oh okay she wants me to come over" (although that has happened anyway I guess)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Also she’s campaigning for Taylor’s MIDnights more than her own album in that video interview. “Perfect song” :sideeye:.

She should be out there singing A&W in these videos. Not Snow On The Tank. She should be singing and explaining the songs and the process of the Ocean Blvd album. She should be creating a compelling narrative with the album and get it out there. 

- What’s the concept of Ocean Blvd?
- How did she get her collaborators? And why those people?
- What’s the meaning of the songs?

Some of these already existed in printed form, but she should out there. Blaring it out. She can literally pick one song for each video interview. 

- For Genius: Paris, Texas

- For Variety: A&W

- For Vogue: Let The Light In

Where are her managers????

why can't she just have female friends in the same workspace? why are you suggesting she needs to compete with other women? she's already nominated, they don't pick a winner based off of how much you talk about your own stuff and most people would probably get annoyed with her if all she did was talk about her own music constantly

"oh snow on the beach, yeah that was fun but have you heard my grammy nominated track called a&w? it's about being an american whore and it tells a story and i think it should win a grammy so grammys listen! i should win dammit! taylor's song bad mine good!" lol be for fucking real

also, she doesn't need to campaign an album that tells its story if you listen to it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 hours ago, American Whore said:

why can't she just have female friends in the same workspace? why are you suggesting she needs to compete with other women? she's already nominated, they don't pick a winner based off of how much you talk about your own stuff and most people would probably get annoyed with her if all she did was talk about her own music constantly

"oh snow on the beach, yeah that was fun but have you heard my grammy nominated track called a&w? it's about being an american whore and it tells a story and i think it should win a grammy so grammys listen! i should win dammit! taylor's song bad mine good!" lol be for fucking real

also, she doesn't need to campaign an album that tells its story if you listen to it

If that weren’t the case then nobody would do awards campaign. I don’t need to sit here and explain how things work. 

If people can just win, no one would campaign. Campaigning isn’t even a bad thing. Stop trying to spin it into something else. Getting your art out and making a statement about it is not a bad thing. Championing and loving your art and showing voters that they should vote for you is NOT A BAD THING. This is the same weirdo mentality some of her stans think that promo is bad and she should stay indie and that TikTok is bad. Touch some grass.

10 hours ago, American Whore said:

You’re giving people way too much credit. People don’t go out and listen to albums the way you think. Even voters. Alphabetical advantage on lists is a real thing. People ARE LAZY, so most of the time they just vote for what’s at the top of the lists. People need to be shoved down their throats. Need to be told what to listen to and what’s good. The collective mind is LAZY. Awards campaign are made to address these issues. 

Omg can't believe this happened :trisha:

The photos are such a slay :defeated:the video is so cute, I can't believe she did sth like that but I am living for it:oprah9:

She really is feeding us this era:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

52 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

the comments on the interview video are so cute, everyone is just loving it and asking for more :xcry: 

This, it was so sweet to read these! But the comments under her and the magazine's Instagram posts are all about her being a Zionist :facepalm:

url%5D