ultrabanisters

Lana for Harper's Bazaar December/January 2024 Art Issue

CHILE does anyone know what ex they were talking about??

says he's "the most chill guy" but has an ego problem and it was a RECENT ex, i'm thinking jack?!?!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

One small thing I absolutely love in this interview is the cadence she delivers the “I can mimic almost anybody sooo…” 

it’s so automatic and delivered with no airs about it. Like that is somebody who is so confident in their skill and their craft 👏 

also the mention of synchronicity. She knows what’s up. 🤩

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

This guy has done a couple of Lana videos, but this is the most in-depth ones, and one that sums up so much of how I feel about Lana's career. He's more positive than most of us were about the interview, but not unconditionally so.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Some other publications such as Daily Mail have been writing articles about Lana’s quote here that a recent ex broke up with her because of her house, and have been linking it to Evan Winiker. Lana just made a comment clarifying he was not who she was referring to -

IMG-8074

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Some other publications such as Daily Mail have been writing articles about Lana’s quote here that a recent ex broke up with her because of her house, and have been linking it to Evan Winiker. Lana just made a comment clarifying he was not who she was referring to -

IMG-8074

“we love evan” :true: 

1 hour ago, Elle said:

IMG-8074

omg evan is a doll🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍⚧️

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

are Lana and Evan still together?

That’s what I’m wondering, because didn’t she say in the same interview she isn’t in love right now lol?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

It was probably about Clayton but in simple English, are Lana and Evan still together?

No, she clearly said in the interview that she's single.

“I’m definitely not in love right now. No,” she says firmly, smiling. “Absolutely not in love. Have been, but no.”

2 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

No, she clearly said in the interview that she's single.

“I’m definitely not in love right now. No,” she says firmly, smiling. “Absolutely not in love. Have been, but no.”

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

That’s what I’m wondering, because didn’t she say in the same interview she isn’t in love right now lol?

They're probably friends, like Jack Antonoff level friendship, maybe they're collabing since Evan is a musician too

url%5D

She also just commented this on the LanaBoards Instagram post about it -

IMG-8081

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

She also just commented this on the LanaBoards Instagram post about it -

IMG-8081

The world is indeed cruel annoying :cryney2:

url%5D

so were recognizing that they did in fact have at least a relationship? also being called a doll by your crush lmao idk if i would find it cute or hurtful

38 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-8074

the way she followed your LB instagram account after this - congratsss!!!

Edit: oh oop; the way I thought she did it today LOL - 

lPqTY1H.jpg

1 minute ago, lizzyology said:

the way she followed your LB account after this - congratsss!!!

She actually followed back in August! I hadn’t even realised until someone else told me about it the next day lol x

4 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

i refuse to believe he’s a doll

He seems nice but his extremely pro-Israel posts are a bit…:awkney:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

38 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

What house is she even talking about? From the interview, I thought it was one that she owned but from this comment is sounds like a rental. 

i don’t know how accurate/ethical those celeb real estate articles are but if you google “lana del rey real estate/homes” according to them she has like 3 houses in la. one of them they claim is small/cabin-y but still obviously something only a rich person could buy. i had always assumed she bought one of the houses for charlie or something because up until recently his ass did not work