Unknown

Harpers Bazaar (Collier Schorr) - October 23rd, 2023

20231126-020448.jpg

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

20 hours ago, Nightcall said:

Can someone explain to me what’s been retouched so heavily:toofunny:Β 

They’ve made her face and nose a lot skinnier and her eyes have been blown up and rotated inwards

Not to be rude but this is why it's frustrating when Chunk shoots things

TheΒ external perspective and creativity that an unrelated photographer brings is missing cos they're sisters

It's fine when it's Lana's idea cos then that doesn't matter as much, but for magazines n shit ... I wish she'd stay away

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

10 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

TheΒ external perspective and creativity that an unrelated photographer brings is missing cos they're sisters

It's fine when it's Lana's idea cos then that doesn't matter as much, but for magazines n shit ... I wish she'd stay away

but she isn’t the photographerΒ 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

39 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

but she isn’t the photographerΒ 

This is what I mean. This shoot is good, largely because an external photographer has brought their own vision and ideas

11 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Β 

chuck catching straysΒ in the harpers bazaar threadΒ :air:

Just now, Rust Dress said:

Β 

chuck catching straysΒ in the harpers bazaar threadΒ :air:

Nothing against her as a person

Like it could be anyone really

As I said, that external perspective is missing

On 11/27/2023 at 10:26 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

Β 

It's funny but I feel exactly the other way about Chuck's work. I am always fascinated that on most of her pics, I feel like Lana doesn't feel too comfortable (and often less beautiful even). I think seeing most of Chuck's pics without knowing, I'd never guess the photographer was her sister. To me, it's more like Chuck doesn't have "the right eye" for her. I prefer other photographers work most of the time.Β 

Β 

(Still didn't make my mind up about this shoot, cannot really get used to most of the wig pics, because of the wig, and there is something about her face on many pics. Maybe a bad way of retouching, as many complained. I love the poses, setting and lights though.)

It was expensive watch itΒ 

12 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Β 

It's funny but I feel exactly the other way about Chuck's work. I am always fascinated that on most of her pics, I feel like Lana doesn't feel too comfortable (and often less beautiful even). I think seeing most of Chuck's pics without knowing, I'd never guess the photographer was her sister. To me, it's more like Chuck doesn't have "the right eye" for her. I prefer other photographers work most of the time.Β 

Β 

(Still didn't make my mind up about this shoot, cannot really get used to most of the wig pics, because of the wig, and there is something about her face on many pics. Maybe a bad way of retouching, as many complained. I love the poses, setting and lights though.)

Chuck used to take the most amazing pictures of her (ride shoot, national anthem shoot, dreamland pics etc) and then around lfl era it became exactly what you described lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

23 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Chuck used to take the most amazing pictures of her (ride shoot, national anthem shoot, dreamland pics etc) and then around lfl era it became exactly what you described lol

Β 

I also don't like the national anthem shoot πŸ™ˆ I think though you got a point there, it got worse, probably because she follows the trend in photography.Β 

Β 

I have always preferred classic aesthetics in photography, not this amateur like, avoiding beauty style which is in fashion nowadays.

It was expensive watch itΒ 

435313057-791534596158378-89819672363329

Β 

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

Uncropped -

Β 

IMG-4645

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β