Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

1 minute ago, never2heaven said:

solo so u have me there! but every solo show lana is late i see the same complaints so i mean (not that they’re not valid! that’s not my point!) xoxo

ohhh i mean she’s always come on 9:15-9:30 the three times i’ve seen her dallas 2018, okc 2019, dallas 2023 that’s very normal for solo shows of any artist i feel

4 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the reading and leads festival is so confusing to me as an american,

was this the last show of the tour? i keep seeing multiple times and dates for a leeds show and am assuming she has 1 more show before there are no more live shows? 

yeah they have the same lineup and it’s the same festival, but different days for the acts on reading on a certain day and then for leeds another day but they’re the same thing really just 2 different locations ones in the south and ones in the north of england :) 

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

18 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

they cut power in the middle of hope, set the fireworks off with dark screens and everyone went home

Help

The UK really won't take her shit huh

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

kdjfgsd i couldn't watch along but i was able to stop so i could listen to the stream while driving. her vocals sounded beautiful from what i could hear.  i was confused why it cut off and just heard the fireworks go off and started dying :brigitte: she looked gorgeous as always the straight hair was a serveee. hopefully she's not so late tomorrow. if she gets cut off a second night in a row she'll deff be throwing those plates

492482-1.png

♡︎

Am I the only one who thinks there’s something off more than just vocals or setlist? She just seems not present on stage to me? Any tour before this it felt like she was there and enjoying the songs, interacting with the crowd and so on. She seems super off this tour to me especially these two last concerts. 

1 minute ago, Umaniac said:

Am I the only one who thinks there’s something off more than just vocals or setlist? She just seems not present on stage to me? Any tour before this it felt like she was there and enjoying the songs, interacting with the crowd and so on. She seems super off this tour to me especially these two last concerts. 

thank u, someone finally said it. i think its the whole stage production thing, theres just too much going on, its so not like lana imo. i mean i get that shes trying to put on a good show because this is pretty much the peak of her career and people pay a lot of money to see her perform buuuuttt at what cost when she doesnt come on stage on time so her sets are being cut short and theres constant technical difficulties 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

21 minutes ago, lizzys said:

thank u, someone finally said it. i think its the whole stage production thing, theres just too much going on, its so not like lana imo. i mean i get that shes trying to put on a good show because this is pretty much the peak of her career and people pay a lot of money to see her perform buuuuttt at what cost when she doesnt come on stage on time so her sets are being cut short and theres constant technical difficulties 

kinda curious who is pushing all the extra production this year? it seems to me its her team pushing this more than her. i know she loves her dancers and i do too but there's so much going on stage now. the whole set and production of everything is stunning but she seems more comfortable when her shows are simpler with her core couple of dancers. the production doesn't feel like it matches her or her music, it would suit her shows more if she did mostly bops idk

492482-1.png

♡︎

11 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

kinda curious who is pushing all the extra production this year?

inflation. our girl isn't immune either :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

did she add to her collarbone tattoo?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

24 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

kinda curious who is pushing all the extra production this year? it seems to me its her team pushing this more than her. i know she loves her dancers and i do too but there's so much going on stage now. the whole set and production of everything is stunning but she seems more comfortable when her shows are simpler with her core couple of dancers. the production doesn't feel like it matches her or her music, it would suit her shows more if she did mostly bops idk

Exactly, bonus points if she does high by the beach :sass:

48 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I have to agree

I mean I wouldn't say super off but there's something about her shows since Coachella that seem too clean if that makes sense, a little quiet and too in control I don't Know 

I enjoyed her presence more last year 

I wonder if it's because now she's a bigger headliner than ever before with bigger production and designer clothes, it may put more pressure or sth