fishtails

Festivals 2024

On 1/25/2024 at 8:00 PM, crazyforyou said:

i wonder if she’s going to do the states more west in the USA… Maybe Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas? :oic3:

I hope so…

Part of me thinks maybe not, because her schedule takes her to a lot of international locales this year and she’s got so much going on. 

While the other part of me is delulu and she did say that things are about to get crazy for a long time… 

If last year taught us anything, it’s that her tour dates are usually not announced until a few weeks or maybe a month or two before scheduled. So, if she does plan on playing more this summer, we may not know for a few more months. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

On 1/25/2024 at 6:00 PM, crazyforyou said:

i wonder if she’s going to do the states more west in the USA… Maybe Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas? :oic3:

I hope so:/ I don’t think I can afford coachella or even make it unfortunately. It just sucks bc it’s soo expensive and that’s the only place so far on the entire west coast she’s got planned so far:toofunny:

id hope to think she might add in dates like she did last year around the US. Really hope she visits some places on the west coast though 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 11/24/2023 at 6:36 AM, Embach said:

Omfg I just had a thought - what are the chances that she will perform at Coachella 2024?

Omg you predicted lanachella:legend: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

21 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Omg you predicted lanachella:legend: 

:shock2:

Lemme manifest these again :legend:

On 11/23/2023 at 9:52 PM, Embach said:

Mark my words, besides Spain and the UK, she will perform in those European countries in 2024: Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Switzerland, France, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Greece + another 2 UK festivals.

I can also see her doing shows in Australia + New Zealand and Brazil/Argentina/Chile. 

Manifesting a concert in every continent and majority of the world's countries though! 🪄🔮🔥

url%5D

4 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

I hope so:/ I don’t think I can afford coachella or even make it unfortunately. It just sucks bc it’s soo expensive and that’s the only place so far on the entire west coast she’s got planned so far:toofunny:

id hope to think she might add in dates like she did last year around the US. Really hope she visits some places on the west coast though 

Ya I totally get that. From what I’ve heard, coachella is also a mess! I live in the east coast, and I saw her at Starlake, but tbh I would love for her to come back here too, because the parking at Starlake is so shit that, because of the traffic jam, I ended up missing NFR, Arcadia, and part of A&W :toofloppy:

she also hasn’t gone to some major cities on the east coast though, like Toronto, Boston, D.C., Philidelphia, of course NYC, etc

I would totally go to another show if it was in toronto, boston, or dc 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

46 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Ya I totally get that. From what I’ve heard, coachella is also a mess! I live in the east coast, and I saw her at Starlake, but tbh I would love for her to come back here too, because the parking at Starlake is so shit that, because of the traffic jam, I ended up missing NFR, Arcadia, and part of A&W :toofloppy:

she also hasn’t gone to some major cities on the east coast though, like Toronto, Boston, D.C., Philidelphia, of course NYC, etc

I would totally go to another show if it was in toronto, boston, or dc 

You’re totally right! I was surprised she didn’t do more shows on the east coast esp major cities in the north east since she was doing a tour in mostly the south so I thought it would make sense. I hope she does an actual US tour along with an international tour and goes to a wider range of places instead of only going to certain areas. 

it just sucks for everyone when she only does festivals because it’s so much more expensive and a bigger hassle. Usually festival slots are shorter than an actual concert too it’s just not the same :/ Coachella is about $600 let alone all the hotel, travel, and other expenses so you’re easily dropping over $1,000 prob closer to 2k it’s insane.  The US is huge geographically so it’s hard for a lot of people to travel across the country or a couple states over. I just hope there’s more shows than just the Alabama festival and Coachella in the US:toofunny:

Screenshot-2024-02-12-at-16-11-31.png

I guess "hot summer night" is too common a phrase to read into but lemme put my clown shoes on for a second....they still have two headliners to announce 

2 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

I guess "hot summer night" is too common a phrase to read into but lemme put my clown shoes on for a second....they still have two headliners to announce 

She better do all those festivals in Europe :point:

On 11/23/2023 at 9:52 PM, Embach said:

Mark my words, besides Spain and the UK, she will perform in those European countries in 2024: Portugal, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Switzerland, France, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Greece + another 2 UK festivals.

I predicted again omfg!? :illumarina:

url%5D

On 2/12/2024 at 4:13 PM, honeyslow said:

that would be insane. 

On 3/6/2024 at 7:08 PM, Chanele said:

Does anyone know if she is coming to Australia for spelndour this year? 

they are really hyping her up in the comments.

Yeah i was one of them hyping ms lanz up too but she’s heavily speculated to be coming to SITG PLS I NEED THIS MORE THAN EVER😭😭😭

21 hours ago, Bustydelrey said:

Yeah i was one of them hyping ms lanz up too but she’s heavily speculated to be coming to SITG PLS I NEED THIS MORE THAN EVER😭😭😭

Me and you both 😭😭 but I wonder if its a rumour someones just made up…

On 3/11/2024 at 10:22 PM, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Let’s all manifest that she comes back to Australia for splendour in the grass. It’s been almost 7 years since she’s been here and I’m very impatient.

Well what a very bland Splendour Lineup😭 WHERES LANA😭😭 I’m about to book Primavera atp bcs if she does come to Aus watch her do Sydney and Melbourne and not Brisbane😭