Elle

Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver Cover) [SINGLE] - December 1st, 2023

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Two of my best friends covered this song at one of our karaoke outings earlier this year, and they just got married exactly a month ago… they somehow manifested this, I’m convinced x

308-AFEDB-A52-F-4-A05-A5-DE-E51-C21092874

k darling time to sing the fuck out of Life is a Highway

u know what ill never just stop manisfesting now :defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated: what a random chaotic and pleasant surprise omfg i really wanted to hear this song and now this beautiful bit is finally out hopefully as a part of a bigger covers project.... 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Just now, Pedriko said:

k darling time to sing the fuck out of Life is a Highway

We’re trying to schedule a date for Christmas Karaoke, so I will put this on my official request list for the newlyweds and their newfound manifestation powers :keyboard:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm just about to head to bed at Grandma Australian time and decided to check LB on a whim and this is what I'm greeted with :trisha:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

what is this for? like is this an elvis cover or something:oprah:

i remember when the snippet leaked agess ago

well it HAS to be for the covers album.. i really cant believe that its actually coming now

7 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Stop trying to make every song acoustic challenge.

I was hoping for a “Doin Time” type of serve instead I got another Piss Lesson and Suburban Tank. Can’t even make it pass the half way mark and the song is only 2 minutes long :rip:.

why the hell would this song be a doin' time kind of serve stop being a dumbass 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

sorry but i will be listening to hood hottest princess deluxe by sexyy red first…

just listened to the song and it’s lowkey boring

oh i am SO excited is the i hate my baby daddy song on there

i've been streaming free my ***** all week

3 hours ago, 111 said:

why the hell would this song be a doin' time kind of serve stop being a dumbass 

Compare “Doin’ Time” original to the hit cover. You can see why her cover was a hit and the original wasn’t. Lana cover has additional beats and it’s actually even faster and groovier than the original. Andrew Watt is a great producer.

This is a boring flop. It’s the reverse of “Doin’ Time”. She took a hit and made a flop out of it.

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

oh i am SO excited is the i hate my baby daddy song on there

i've been streaming free my ***** all week

yes! if you mean the one that’s like “ fuck my baby dad, bow bow bow bow bow hit that booty meat, bow bow bow bow bow hit them booty cheeks”

6 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Compare “Doin Time” original to the hit cover. You can see why her cover was a hit and the original wasn’t. Lana cover has additional beats and it’s actually even faster and groovier than the original. Andrew Wayatt is a great producer.

This is a boring flop. It’s the reverse of Doin Time. She took a hit and made a flop out of it.

Doin Time is a 90s song, Take Me Home is a 70s song, you can't expect an originally old folk song released in Winter to be transformed into a light song with modern light pop beats released in Summer, like COME ON

url%5D