Elle

Lana Del Rey for the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Collection (Nadia Lee Cohen)

16 minutes ago, how the light shines in said:

I've been trying to find the words for this all day and I just can not. The absolute gall of us thinking the 2010's were her years and not the 2020's :eek4:

I’m so glad she continued with her music. The 2010’s were great, but also really harsh. She wasn’t quite happy, faced backlash from critics, and didn’t get the recognition she deserved. Fast forward to now, she’s nominated for 5 Grammy’s, she’s been getting lots of praise by both critics and the general public, and now she’s happy. This photoshoot really solidifies her success to me. I mean she’s working with Kim Kardashian’s huge brand which has been talked about all day (some people I know who are not Lana fans have told me how amazing the campaign is). I’m so happy for her, the 2020’s really are her years :flutter:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

This is a screenshot from my last.fm account, Lana at #1 obviously, but her photo is updated to one of this shoot-

IMG-4085.jpg

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

This is a screenshot from my last.fm account, Lana at #1 obviously, but her photo is updated to one of this shoot-

IMG-4085.jpg

Obsessed with this photo of her  ( and with the whole photoshoot tbh ) :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

IMG-4085.jpg

my delulu says this is valentines day single drop preparation - ala A&W :true:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

12 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

it's funny how you're probably right and she's going to put some goofy ass song about it on her next album :thumb3:

people are so hellbent on defending the billionaire who's convinced she's a perpetual victim as if she's a helpless child, she isn't perfect either

I disagree with the people saying that Taylor's moved on from the Kimye drama. I don't think she has… she namedropped them in her 2023 person of the year article so that the Swifties don't forget and go after them again :shh2:

She's made a career out of being petty, self-victimising and obsessed with ""karma""—the fans learnt it from her. Although Taylor does seem to idolise Lana and seek validation from her, so even if this bothered her, I feel like she maybe wouldn't say it out loud?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I disagree with the people saying that Taylor's moved on from the Kimye drama. I don't think she has… she brought it up in her 2023 person of the year article so that the Swifties don't forget and go after them again :shh2:

She's made a career out of being petty and obsessed with ""karma""—although Taylor seems to really adore Lana and seek validation from her, so even if this bothered her, I feel like she maybe wouldn't say it out loud 

she genuinely doesn't care tho. she mentioned the kanye call cause the interview was a look back into all the things that happened to her personally.

she has multiple friends that had a skim campaign that she's still good friends with and she even hung out with hailey bieber during a party despite her coming in support of scooter in 2019.

[This is my little complain, I don't want to ruin anything the shoot is good but] I've read a ton of "better than Christmas", "this is THE day to be a LDR fan" comments when no music has been released but just naked pics of Lana. Society

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

10 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

[This is my little complain, I don't want to ruin anything the shoot is good but] I've read a ton of "better than Christmas", "this is THE day to be a LDR fan" comments when no music has been released but just naked pics of Lana. Society

we don’t always need music sometimes we just like having a gorgeous high budget shoot instead of a backyard iphone camera promo photo we can celebrate both things

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

12 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

One collab is Snow On The Beach and the other...Wildest Dreams?:troll:

Fr are they considering the 2 variations of snow on the beach as 2 collabs lol

26 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

We literally got a snippet too though 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

i’m buying some and counting it as ldr merch

atleast then the quality will be good and the production wont be delayed 6 times :brigitte:

Same lmaooo :makeup:

what are you getting ? I think I’m gonna buy the Velvet Slip Dress, it’s so cute and something I’d actually wear often :flutter:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore