Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

So I got put on the waiting list in June and I actually got a ticket now and I am so excited and grateful to finally see her live for the first time ever :trisha::oprah9:

Also the way I was in Paris last year in August with friends and we streamed Young and Beautiful like non stop and now I will hear it live in Paris in August almost exactly a year later :wowcry:

Spoiler

Also after I signed up for the waiting list I made a wish every night for a few weeks that I will get a ticket and see her in August and never stop dreaming y'all:trisha:

Now I have to figure out what the rules are and I am bit scared bc I am going alone but overall I am so so happy and shook right now that one of my biggest dreams is coming true :oprah2:

Also if anyone wants to meet up the day before or after or so I would be totally here for that:oprah:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Im going solo to the concert, I have primary tickets if anyone have the same tickets as me message me :kiss3:

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I've got a ticket that says for the late comers /tarif last. Actually I have no clue what that means :bebe:

If someone could help me that would be really nice :heart:

Or maybe I will contact Shotgun /the festival

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

Contemplating right now to travel a day earlier to Paris to go to the pop up shop but I haven't got the  mail yet:bebe:

Is anyone going to the pop up shop?

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

1 hour ago, saith said:

What is the pop-up store for ? Only to sell marchandises ? Is she supposed to show up ?

I’m guessing it will be like the one before Coachella, they sold festival merch and Lana did not attend