Elle

Milan, IT @ I-Days Milano - June 4th, 2024

24 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

WAIT WE FINALLY GOT THE OUTFIT CHANGE??? 

Update - yes it appears to be the same one as the change from Coachella W1! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i wonder what is she busy with since she cant add any new songs to the setlist or change her outfit lol? what happend to those cute dresses she posted on her story a few weeks ago😭

IMG-1257.gif

Guys SHE WAS PERFECT OMG 😭😭 literally her best vocals in years, she did an outfit change and was actually on time!! Everyone was requesting Salvatore but she didn’t sing it :( she seemed so happy to be there tho and everyone was singing so loudly ❤️ I also said hi to Chuck!!

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

On 12/11/2023 at 11:54 AM, Embach said:

She better perform Salvatore there! :legend:

Who's gonna tell her that this comment did not age well 😭

url%5D

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Same dress, same hair, same set list, people were booing and leaving, SHE KNEW SHE HAD TO SERVE AND SHE DID:beyonce:

People were…booing and leaving? Honestly, that’s pathetic. You’re paying money to experience Lana Del Rey LIVE, it’s not her fault some people watch every performance ever and expect her to change things up for each individual performance. She’s a fucking human being, not some AI Dream Girl you can change up every day, and I’m sure the whole ass stage crew aren’t prepared for her to perform different shit from city to city. Some of these Lana stans need to touch grass. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

Okay I’m just on the bus back and need to leave this somewhere, this is my first Lana Concert and I’m still flashed. I was so nervous and afraid because people were saying the idays venue is shit unorganized and sound isn’t good there. I was fine with being far in squished the back somewhere  and just hardly seeing the screen.  And yes it was unorganized as hell, but omg the sound was so good, my friend and I actually had a really good spot on a hump somewhere in the middle and where standing a bit higher. The stage was so big  holy shhhh. 
i immediately cried when she came on. Loooo. Vocals slayed. Outfits slayed. Behive slayed. 
Considering the weird organization: during the grants there where people selling beer and water going around with a blinking light on their head and he stopped right in front of me which was really irritating and kinda disrespectful? But still, it was such a beautiful show, far better than I imagined, the vibe was amazing, she was amazing, I’m going to cry once I’m back in the hotel realizing the concert is just over. 

ughh can’t believe how perfect the show was, she seemed so happy and her vocals were insanee, she did so much small adlibbing and different inflections which I absolutely love and SHE POLE DANCED?? IN FRONT OF MY EYES?? how can I process that ?? I’m not italian so I didn’t realllly give a fuck about salvatore

also idk why but out of everything hope hologram was what broke me like l started crying out of nowhere and it wasn’t even her on stage but I can’t explain the emotions I felt in that moment…..

2 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

also idk why but out of everything hope hologram was what broke me like l started crying out of nowhere and it wasn’t even her on stage but I can’t explain the emotions I felt in that …..

there is something so moving about the delicateness of the hologram paired with the song's vulnerability...she gets it

aOaIzH2.gif

sounds like the backup singers were singing on west coast & doin time and the tracks were actually mixed how they are in the songs. vocals were more confident + absolutely no mic issues. we’re improving for sure. and honestly I kinda like this setlist. I think for the more casual fans, which is a large part of these festival crowds, it does what it needs to do. and she’s clearly singing what she considers to be her best work. I do wish there was more variety, but can’t be mad at this 

genuine question tho, does anybody here like Young & Beautiful as a closer with that jazz outro? it was fun for Coachella, but I just don’t think it’s even close to as impactful as closing with Ocean Blvd.