Elle

Milan, IT @ I-Days Milano - June 4th, 2024

I like Y&B as a closer, I think it’s a signature Lana song that looks both at the past and the future making it a perfect song to close off a beautiful set. However, they need to up the production a bit, add more orchestra or guitars + heavier drums. Now it sounds a bit empty live. Or get the choir next to her to sing the last verses. It needs to be an epic finish. The jazzy outro is so good tho

i think lana might be the biggest bartender stan out there bc that song has a chokehold on her :brigitte: love that song too but having it on every (if not almost every) setlist since 2019 is wild. she's made 3 albums since nfr with so many other piano ballards she could switch it out with. honestly it's kinda funny atp

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

i think lana might be the biggest bartender stan out there bc that song has a chokehold on her :brigitte: love that song too but having it on every (if not almost every) setlist since 2019 is wild. she's made 3 albums since nfr with so many other piano ballards she could switch it out with

you know, sometimes girls just.. want to have fun…:lmaoney:

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Bartender is actually good live but it drags on the live stream lol. I actually think this is a good set when you are actually there but it can be boring when you are watching a blurry live stream

It's intro is magnificent

4 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

i think lana might be the biggest bartender stan out there bc that song has a chokehold on her :brigitte: love that song too but having it on every (if not almost every) setlist since 2019 is wild. she's made 3 albums since nfr with so many other piano ballards she could switch it out with. honestly it's kinda funny atp

It’s honestly so random literallyΒ the least streamed song on nfr

Saw some videos and she looked gorgeous and sounded so good :oprah:

Kinda agree that the set list needs to change a bit, I wish she would at leastΒ  add two of three ofΒ  her most streamed /most popular songsΒ  like Diet Mountain Dew, Art Deco, Cinnamon Girl, Say Yes To Heaven, High By The Beach, Let The Light In or sth fun like Peppers or Taco Truck x VB especially since she is doing festival.

ButΒ  theΒ  Videos I saw from ppl who attended her shows didn't complain at all about it so I guess the magic really comes in when experiencing it live :true:

Don't get me wrong the videos I saw still got me emotional, she slayed and just the thought of experiencing Without You, Ride, COCC, Ocean Blvd and Video Games live :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

10 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

we need more ocean blvd songs im sorry i know we should stop expecting newer material bc we know how lana works butΒ :tiffany2:Β playing only THREE ocean blvd songs (and two of them are shortened!!) is WILD, especially when she gave us a full live-band version of peppers before and it sounded amazing and was a breath of fresh air on the setlist - it should have a permanent spot! and not singing let the light in is craaaaazy given its success! candy necklace was a highlight for me when i saw it performed at hyde park last year, but i could've forgiven its removal from the setlist if there was another OB song added to replace it, but there's not! so why remove the song when it sounded soooo good and came from the most recent record!? just crazy. i'll take judah smith interlude live at this point if that's what it takes to get more OB content on the setlist idc

I agree with this :daydream: it's always nice when artists show some love for their latest body of work, it makes me appreciate it more, plus OB is a great album and I feel like it deserves a pretty fleshed-out live show treatment, though I do get that she should perform her greatest hits and highlights too

The audio system was marvelous honestly, you could hear her perfectly and there were no back pre-registered vocals - only the choralists, which I liked. Maybe the show could've been a little bit longer (it lasted about one hour and a half) and she could've included at least one song from Honeymoon, maybe Salvatore (people were screaming and praying her to perform it and honestly it was quite predictable) but other than that a great experience

Yeah, vocally Lana has been quite good. People requested Salvatore many times during the concert but she won the idgaf war, she could’ve sung at least aΒ few lines acapella, come on mother Lanita that wouldn’t have hurt ya.
However, magical night, good vibes, unforgettable.