ivory almond

“Rock Candy Sweet” (Scrapped) Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

Just now, crazyforyou said:

i don’t understand i can fly being an outtake, can someone explain? is it a different version of the released single, or a different song with the same title? it just doesn’t make sense that she would’ve been a single that WAS released as a soundtrack to be on the album like 10 years later 

she just went on youtube2mp3.com and added the file to the blue banisters folder

i don’t understand i can fly being an outtake, can someone explain? is it a different version of the released single, or a different song with the same title? it just doesn’t make sense that she would’ve been a single that WAS released as a soundtrack to be on the album like 10 years later 

She's just random 

url%5D

no, it is rumored that the version she wanted to release was the same as the version for the soundtrack
it was originally recorded for UV, so ig she really wanted it on an album or smthn

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, Embach said:

She's just random 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

she just went on youtube2mp3.com and added the file to the blue banisters folder

so glad she didn’t put it on :hooker:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

23 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

BoZ said that the album drastically changed multiple times
Even Lana herself said that she decided to do the UV outtakes last minute because she felt she needed to address things

I felt like she addressed things in wildflower wildfire for sure and it seems some of the songs she picked which were outtakes could’ve definitely been addressing some other things.. or I felt that way about nectar of the gods

But yeah a lot was pulled together just to have a tracklist long enough to push out haha 

edit: I’ve replied to wrong comment lol, it was in response to BBS haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

omg rocky candy sweet was going to be a hawaiian tropic surf noir wayamaya magnum opus before it morphed into blue banisters... ezgif-2-9420e17173 maybe beautiful was a surf rock song after all... ezgif-2-9420e17173

Maybe lustforlife's French husband has Walkout :oprah7:

url%5D

15 minutes ago, Embach said:

What song is Krusty Krab playing right now?

this gagged me😭

7 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I felt like she addressed things in wildflower wildfire for sure and it seems some of the songs she picked which were outtakes could’ve definitely been addressing some other things.. or I felt that way about nectar of the gods

But yeah a lot was pulled together just to have a tracklist long enough to push out haha 

edit: I’ve replied to wrong comment lol, it was in response to BBS haha 

nectar of the gods is highkey so sad😭

Gabe Simon was probably the main producer of the album before she met Drew Erickson in June 2021 (idk if I got the date right), I think after she met Drew, things got a new turn

url%5D

Was there ever a time when the album was good? 

jk sksksk i like it well enough i guess. i just want the outtakes we didn't get to hear 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole