ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

DUPE THREAD 2.0 :oprah4: LETS GOOOOOOO

I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL 

:crying4:

"when you play the bass, i get this feelin, just  like the way, just like i'm dreamin"

--

"well, my boyfriend's in a band; he plays guitar while i sing lou reed"

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

42 members and nobody harnessing the collective hype :getout:

LEAKMAS 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hype2: :hype2: :hype2: ELVIS 2013 :kris: :kris: :kris: PARADISE 2015 :suicide: :lange: :beyonce: DARK CITY :illumilana: :illumilana: :illumilana: "UNKNOWN" :shh2: FORMALLY :agree: KNOWN AS :read: WALKOUT :runs: VIVIAN :heart: :yesnod: :byeh8rs3: CRAZY FOR YOU (2006 MYSPACE DEMO) [5-SECOND VERSION] {RECORDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN} <FEATURING PENNYWISE THE CLOWN AND THE LOCH NESS MONSTER> :hype2: :hype2: :hype2: IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE Y.M.C.A!!!!!!!

FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

18 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I think we will get a song that has already been teased tbh, probably something like Dead To Me or possibly Dark City

i really hope so since thats better than nothing, but watch us get nothing at all :brigitte:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

28 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

sitting on the sofa thinking about paradise (2015):smokes5:

beautiful-brunette-sexy-lady-red-dress-l

wait why is this pic kinda giving @Elle the glamour is uncanny :flutter:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

LEAKMAS 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hype2: :hype2: :hype2: ELVIS 2013 :kris: :kris: :kris: PARADISE 2015 :suicide: :lange: :beyonce: DARK CITY :illumilana: :illumilana: :illumilana: "UNKNOWN" :shh2: FORMALLY :agree: KNOWN AS :read: WALKOUT :runs: VIVIAN :heart: :yesnod: :byeh8rs3: CRAZY FOR YOU (2006 MYSPACE DEMO) [5-SECOND VERSION] {RECORDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN} <FEATURING PENNYWISE THE CLOWN AND THE LOCH NESS MONSTER> :hype2: :hype2: :hype2: IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE Y.M.C.A!!!!!!!

FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif FSTEoXB.gif

cult-the-craft.gif466403bc8b198761f6d8a067de96c7d37b8c9529

THIS IS A NEGATIVITY FREE ZONE!!! POSITIVE VIBES ONLY!!! :hype2: :scream: :hoe: :dance: :scream: :makeup2: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

2 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Wasn’t this the same person who made that fake If I Die Young snippet (ultimately led to the real leak)?

Idk tbh

What's happening here? 😭

url%5D

I want someone to reveal all the unknown unleaked songs and demos Lana made for HM and LFL :true: like a whole fucking list with all the dates n producers

url%5D

1 minute ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

lilacsinmymind said their friend was going to leak it from disney! hopefully it comes with a lot of minnie and mickey mouse samples!

it's giving zhorian leak exclusive snippets with all of the hello kitty watermarks :bebe: