ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

I’m glad some had the means to access all the unleaked Lana content their heart desires to reach that point of critical thinking and disdain for it…. But most of us haven’t got the means or the music, bitch :true:

let’s not forget literally less than a year ago someone hid a USB with a song on it and sent people on a wild goose chase at a random mall in Canada. Like! They’re all the same lol

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

I actually agree with this statement and that is one of the reasons why I have been completely turned off from the Charli XCX community.

I've always hated the narcissism that some of these insiders/leakers have because it's like they're in a constant state of anger -- trying to be on top constantly when that doesn't need to be a thing... people can co-exist without the dramatics. 

I will never get over that period of 2020-2021 where there was constant fighting, drama, gaslighting, and bullying for quite literally no reason other then "oh this leaker is doing this so I should do it too." It was ridiculous. No leaker/insider should be put on a pedestal because frankly no one here is better than one another. It's also a reason why I haven't really been involved in leaks community anymore because I just don't care for it anymore. I love to give info and learn new info from other people like Blackoutzone... but it's like you say anything and suddenly you're expected to do something when that shouldn't be a thing. I'm just rambling at this point, but I hope people can just learn to chill out and not feel like they owe anything or are owed anything by anyone. When it comes to something like Platinum Greenwich it's kinda like okay this was already online at one point so who cares, but I don't totally feel comfortable with this culture anymore either and I am slowly just trying to fade out. 

It's always more fun when no one is talking about leaks and trying to 1 up one another. That doesn't stop me from wanting leaks though like diet.mtn.dew.bby said I just don't feel a need to be apart of it anymore. 

I totally agree the leak culture has been so disgusting and manipulative lately and don't feel pressured to leak anything else (even though you totally should) we are thankful that you are the first person to be a decent human being and deliver a song to us.Thank you and can't wait to keep listening to platinum greenwich

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m glad you had the means to access all the unleaked Lana content your heart desires to reach that point of critical thinking and disdain for it…. But most of us haven’t got the means or the music bitches! :true:

let’s not forget literally less than a year ago you hid a USB with a song on it and sent people on a wild goose chase at a random mall in Canada. Like!

I thought honeymoun did that

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m glad you had the means to access all the unleaked Lana content your heart desires to reach that point of critical thinking and disdain for it…. But most of us haven’t got the means or the music bitches! :true:

let’s not forget literally less than a year ago you hid a USB with a song on it and sent people on a wild goose chase at a random mall in Canada. Like!

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m glad some had the means to access all the unleaked Lana content their heart desires to reach that point of critical thinking and disdain for it…. But most of us haven’t got the means or the music bitches! :true:

let’s not forget literally less than a year ago someone hid a USB with a song on it and sent people on a wild goose chase at a random mall in Canada. Like! They’re all the same lol

quote the post right above urs and even @ them for me! 

5 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I actually agree with this statement and that is one of the reasons why I have been completely turned off from the Charli XCX community.

I've always hated the narcissism that some of these insiders/leakers have because it's like they're in a constant state of anger -- trying to be on top constantly when that doesn't need to be a thing... people can co-exist without the dramatics. 

I will never get over that period of 2020-2021 where there was constant fighting, drama, gaslighting, and bullying for quite literally no reason other then "oh this leaker is doing this so I should do it too." It was ridiculous. No leaker/insider should be put on a pedestal because frankly no one here is better than one another. It's also a reason why I haven't really been involved in leaks community anymore because I just don't care for it anymore. I love to give info and learn new info from other people like Blackoutzone... but it's like you say anything and suddenly you're expected to do something when that shouldn't be a thing. I'm just rambling at this point, but I hope people can just learn to chill out and not feel like they owe anything or are owed anything by anyone because that's what ruins a community. When it comes to something like Platinum Greenwich it's kinda like okay this was already online at one point so who cares, but I don't totally feel comfortable with this culture anymore either and I am slowly just trying to fade out. 

It's always more fun when no one is talking about leaks and trying to 1 up one another. That doesn't stop me from wanting leaks though like diet.mtn.dew.bby said I just don't feel a need to be apart of it anymore. 

And that’s why you trolled people and said you were doing seven days of honeymoun? Your actions and words aren’t telling the same story :eek4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Plenty of time on their hands and little parental attention

I think the problem stems from fans being both teased with lq snippets and random bits of info, but then also not getting full songs, and being told we’re selfish for wanting leaks. 

Of course fans are going to want leaks when a handful of people constantly talk about them, and leak lq snippets. Leakers do tend to have a complex about themselves because they know they have things fans want.

"Don’t forget me"

Gotta say, the drama in here is always more entertaining than the leaks themselves :hide:

Spoiler

I still want actual leaks, tho :pout:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: