ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Gotta say, the drama in here is always more entertaining than the leaks themselves :hide:

Hide contents

I still want actual leaks, tho :pout:

It’s like clockwork tbh. One thing leaks and then suddenly it’s the discussion about the ethics of things leaking and insiders coming after each other 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

OH MY GOD IM SO DUMB I RETRACT STATEMENT FUCK YOU HONEYMOUN YOU ARE THE WORST PLATINUK GREENWICH IS ACTUALLY ASS IK ITS THE BEST YOU HAVE

ok girl breathe this isn't the navy

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I think the problem stems from fans being both teased with lq snippets and random bits of info, but then also not getting full songs, and being told we’re selfish for wanting leaks. 

Of course fans are going to want leaks when a handful of people constantly talk about them, and leak lq snippets. Leakers do tend to have a complex about themselves because they know they have things fans want.

This^^^
No one is sitting around their computer all day expecting things to leak out of nowhere, but when people start leaking snippets/information or EXPLICITLY TWEETING THAT THEY WILL BE LEAKING THINGS, then yes people are obviously expecting more but leakers are so addicted to the adrenaline of having something people want, that they tease and tease and then try to act like they are the ones on a moral high ground lmao. If you don’t want to be apart of the leak community then don’t leak, and don’t troll or tease it’s that simple. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

genuinely why is this the mafia how does everyone know who everyone is

isn't that the opposite of how the mafia works? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This^^^

No one is sitting around their computer all day expecting things to leak out of nowhere, but when people start leaking snippets/information or EXPLICITLY TWEETING THAT THEY WILL BE LEAKING THINGS, then yes people are obviously expecting more but leakers are so addicted to adrenaline of having something people want that they tease and tease and then try to act like they are the ones on a moral high ground lmao. If you don’t want to be apart of the leak community then don’t leak, and don’t troll or tease it’s that simple. 

9 times out of 10 leaks happen without any fanfare or warning. When fans are being teased about things being leaked, that’s when it’s a dud. I’m sure it’s fun to sit and watch everyone on here go nuts about what could possibly happen and leak, but from a fan’s perspective it’s tiring and then gets extra annoying when the same insiders pull the “why is everyone mad, you’re not entitled to a leak” 

"Don’t forget me"