ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

13 minutes ago, taco truck said:

And that’s why you trolled people and said you were doing seven days of honeymoun? Your actions and words aren’t telling the same story :eek4:

I actually didn't troll, I was going to but I decided not to because I thought it was too "dangling over your head" I was planning on just doing 7 new song titles per day, not 7 new songs a day that people were insisting + I didn't want to be accused of ruining Christmas again.

Those 4 I gave were going to be apart of it but I just realized people were gonna start bitching at me about not leaking the songs and I just don't want that... so yeah

I can't even be human and retire in peace  :trisha:

Keep in mind I NEVER SAID I WAS LEAKING ANYTHING IN THAT TWEET yall love to twist my words up constantly. That was up for an HOUR last week, I don't know who started this rumor that something huge was coming because I've never done anything big for Christmas EVER.

You people are always yelling at me just be nice :(((((((((((((((((((((

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Just now, taco truck said:

Where is the goddamn CHRISTMAS SPIRIT on Lanaboards:scream: 

I think the only Christmas spirits here are the ones of the past present and future trying to teach us a lesson :omfg2:

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Maybe if we start posting scat David Kahne will join and leak Jimmy Gnecco final for us :excited:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

I actually didn't troll, I was going to but I decided not to because I thought it was too "dangling over your head" I was planning on just doing 7 new song titles per day, not 7 new songs a day that people were insisting + I didn't want to be accused of ruining Christmas again.

Those 4 I gave were going to be apart of it but I just realized people were gonna start bitching at me about not leaking the songs and I just don't want that... so yeah

Keep in mind I NEVER SAID I WAS LEAKING ANYTHING IN THAT TWEET yall love to twist my words up constantly. That was up for an HOUR last week, I don't know who started this rumor that something huge was coming because I've never done anything big for Christmas EVER.

Wow you're really misreading the room by playing the victim card rn :eyes:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, twinkletoes7 said:

so nobody in the mafia knows who else is in the mafia???

what are you the police? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

where are the other 3 song titles babe:hooker:

You got us there so maybe shouldn't have gone at you sm but we will those other three on your way out

I don’t need to get into an argument but honestly everything you say contradicts itself [insert lana bio here], you say it was “dangling it over our heads” to tease it, but isn’t it worse to then decide not to do it all together? That caused quite a bit more commotion than it would’ve if you had just given the song titles or whatever. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

you have free will do what your heart desires dont listen to the haters xxx

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Wow you're really misreading the room by playing the victim card rn :eyes:

Me: I don't really like doing this anymore

Yall: YOU FUCKING FAKE LIAR BITCH I HATE YOU

I'm not going to fight anyone on this.

If you don't like me that's fine I'm not going to prove myself. I'm sorry if I feel like theres no reason people should be directly mean to me for no reason.

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan