ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

29 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

“Hey all, just wanted to pop on to let you all know that Elvis may not be leaked tomorrow because my friend is going to Disney, and I'm not sure if they can leak it on their travels. I cannot leak it for them, as I don't leak anything, and all of these "Studio Acapella" snippets are not being leaked by me or them. Also, yes, I am on LanaBoards, but I will not make an account as of now. Thanks x”

Oh that’s not-

this is funnier if you picture trisha paytas saying it

26 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

like they knew the “friend” was going on a trip because you don’t just go to disney last minute so why did they even say it was gonna leak today???? sounds fake to meeeeee

Bro exactly, like no way this didn’t know about this “Disney Land trip” like atleast a week before. Something isn’t right.

33 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

“Hey all, just wanted to pop on to let you all know that Elvis may not be leaked tomorrow because my friend is going to Disney, and I'm not sure if they can leak it on their travels. I cannot leak it for them, as I don't leak anything, and all of these "Studio Acapella" snippets are not being leaked by me or them. Also, yes, I am on LanaBoards, but I will not make an account as of now. Thanks x”

I- :noparty:

NGL tho, the thought of spending the holidays at Dinseyland is my own personal AHS Coven-style hell. Lilac, I wish you well, because I think you're suffering a fate worse than any torment LB users could inflict on you. Enjoy the crowds and overpriced food and 2 hour lines :dmd:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

NGL tho, the thought of spending the holidays at Dinseyland is my own personal AHS Coven-style hell. Lilac, I wish you well, because I think you're suffering a fate worse than any torment LB users could inflict on you. Enjoy the crowds and overpriced food and 2 hour lines :dmd:

Coincidentally I went to Disney World last week and it wasn’t too crowded but I definitely wouldn’t go this close to Christmas… wishing you well leaker 

hyz6.gif

this liar & her lame excuses. like girl it’s not hard to click upload & enjoy mickeys performance at the same time. quit making things harder than they have to be !!! #lilacscams

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

Rumored Leakfest Options
Millionaire
Dark City
Dead to Me
Paradise
Gucci
Everything I Do
Won Me Over
Get Dark

"Walkout"
Elvis (2013 Version)
Zodiac

me and all the other 0 Hawaiian Tea / Pussy truthers losing oh this is real bad…

On 12/18/2023 at 1:58 PM, Surf Noir said:

okay but could we dedicate a moment to the mysterious "elvis" title found on that elusive notebook paper with the tropico tracklist? honestly a 2013 version of elvis would be INSANEEEEE PAULSON-2.jpg

On 12/18/2023 at 1:59 PM, BartenderDeco said:

and remember when BOZ denied an elvis re-work :seeit:

Interesting... this conversation happened mere hours before "lilacsinmymind" started editing the Lanapedia.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.