ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

manifesting :pray2: [LEAK] Paradise (2015) and [LEAK] Coconut and Key Lime Pie :pray2:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Spoiler

I keep thinking "Coconut" and "Key Lime Pie" are two different songs :faintdy:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

manifesting :pray2: [LEAK] Paradise (2015) and [LEAK] Coconut and Key Lime Pie :pray2:

snippet link omg ???? idk abt this song

3 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

I thought Don’t Stop was unfinished like Queen of Hearts 

it's unfinished but there was still a somewhat :ma: important part of queen of hearts we did not hear prior to the leak... maybe it's the same for don't stop i think someone said the only vocals were "don't... stop" but we have been lied to many times :seeit:

Just now, Future Jazz said:

it's unfinished but there was still a somewhat :ma: important part of queen of hearts we did not hear prior to the leak... maybe it's the same for don't stop i think someone said the only vocals were "don't... stop" but we have been lied to many times :seeit:

or not , maybe it sound like Boom Like That :brows:

my most wanted songs:

Dead to Me

Get Dark

LYTAN

Paradise

Coconut & Key Lime Pie 
Don’t Stop

:party:

Afternoon and you’re out for a break

by the shoreby the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you go…

4 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

to be fair, the thought that we will hear them eventually isn't that reassuring, we did get songs this year but only a tiny minority of what was teased. it took 10 years to get hollywood's dead final and there are songs we've know about for 10 years, like coconut and key lime pie, which we will probably never, ever get. it took 10 years to get the information that piano theme and morricone were instrumental only, and the list goes on. my point is: in view of the past few years, realistically speaking, i bet most of these songs we just learned about will still be unleaked in 2027. dope, sunset boulevard, sugary sweet, these titles have been around for years. snippets too, like don't stop, la who am i, california demo, it has been literal years :ponder:

you have a point. i guess the silver lining for me is we thought roses was lost and we now have like 3 different versions and the same with LIB, we thought that was locked behind a cage within a movie studio but lo and behold, we have 2 versions of it too.

but on the flipside, we barely got anything this year compared to other years and what we know is circulating. i mean, yesterday was fun and exciting and all, but i can't lie, getting OG files for songs we've had for years is kinda.... lackluster. not to say i'm not grateful to have those, i am, but they're not really leaks, just a case of late honesty for some of them. like, we finally got unedited files. it's like.... what was the point of even editing them and keeping those for years just to share later?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, 111 said:

oh i'm never joking over there!

hi squiddy when are we gonna get some unheard leaks? :sass:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole