Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i think she will tour again. i feel like last years run really reignited her love with touring, but i don’t feel she will ever do a 30+ date run announced all at once again like LATTM, paradise, etc. i think last year worked really well because she didnt have long commitments and instead did those small runs of individual shows so she didnt get burnt out and gave her alot of time to relax after the big shows

All fair points, I just hope she comes to Toronto and does flipside again

12 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

All this coachella stuff makes me wonder if Lana will do another tour (non festival) 

I dont know how I feel about her going on tour… Big tours are very time-consuming and kinda push back, in a sense, a new album… Her festival tours have lots of advantages for her (and even for fans like me, who are all about the music, and the rest really comes in second, including tours): people see her, she can rely on her classics with a very few new songs added, who cares if a new album is in preparation and how far it is (she doesn’t have to stress out about the new setlist being about the new album mostly), it’s not that time consuming that she can’t hop into studios to record new songs. 
true, the setlist of her festival tours aren’t as good as a proper tour for an album, but I kinda don’t hate it if we get new music sooner because of it.

4 hours ago, J03 said:

I hope it opens with a cute video segment with samples of lines from different songs, ending with “I was at coachella” and then boom, she there. 

Yeah like a glitch pop intro of that line from CWIMM.. like I don’t expect her to sing the whole thing.. even though I love the song 

but if she can completely reject the rest of A&W for the intro to the last shows then 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I do hope she does a proper worldwide tour again! She gave the impression she was planning a tour in her shows last year but that could also have just been the giddiness from touring again. Pls lana

giphy.gif

Just now, twinkletoes7 said:

I do hope she does a proper worldwide tour again! She gave the impression she was planning a tour in her shows last year but that could also have just been the giddiness from touring again. Pls lana

If we get a proper tour again or even a more branched out version of last years tour, then the grants, diet mtn dew, & bartender have got to go. Also shorten blue jeans and born to die and put them in a medley with national anthem

4 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

If we get a proper tour again or even a more branched out version of last years tour, then the grants, diet mtn dew, & bartender have got to go. Also shorten blue jeans and born to die and put them in a medley with national anthem

I feel like Diet Mountain Dew is very Coachella friendly. The 2023 live version really is a bop 

Just now, Rico25 said:

I feel like Diet Mountain Dew is very Coachella friendly. The 2023 live version really is a bop 

very true, I was talking more about for a proper tour / a tour where Lana branches out a bit date wise

What would you guys replace bartender, the grants, and one of the born to die songs with?

1. A&W
  2. Young And Beautiful
  3. Bartender
  4. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  5. The Grants
  6. Cherry
  7. Pretty When You Cry
  8. Ride
  9. Born To Die 
  10. Blue Jeans
  11. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  12. Arcadia
  13. Ultraviolence
  14. White Mustang
  15. Candy Necklace
  16. Diet Mountain Dew
  17. Summertime Sadness
  18. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
  19. Video Games

41 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

I have to say the setlist did lack a certain flow.

nobody asked but here's my ideal festival vibes Coachella setlist :wendy:

1. CWIMM yassified version

2. Honeymoon

3. LTLI (FJM appearance the crowd goes wild Wahoo)

4. Buddys Rendezvous (cause he's there)

5. COTCC (fjm is dancing around and fading away)

The Trio Interlude

6. Cherry

7. PWYC

8. UV

9. Living Legend

Ride Monologue

10. Ride

11. Blue Jeans

12. Taco Truck X VB (drop ACID)

13. Video Games

14. Y&B

Stargirl Interlude.. what's going on.. ohh.

15. LFL (Boom The Weeknd appearance #very Coachella)

16. Summertime Sadness (with the weeknd)

17. New lasso track 

18. DYKKATUOB

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

I have to say the setlist did lack a certain flow.

nobody asked but here's my ideal festival vibes Coachella setlist :wendy:

1. CWIMM yassified version

2. Honeymoon

3. LTLI (FJM appearance the crowd goes wild Wahoo)

4. Buddys Rendezvous (cause he's there)

5. COTCC (fjm is dancing around and fading away)

The Trio Interlude

6. Cherry

7. PWYC

8. UV

9. Living Legend

Ride Monologue

10. Ride

11. Blue Jeans

12. Taco Truck X VB (drop ACID)

13. Video Games

14. Y&B

Stargirl Interlude.. what's going on.. ohh.

15. LFL (Boom The Weeknd appearance #very Coachella)

16. Summertime Sadness (with the weeknd)

17. New lasso track 

18. DYKKATUOB

Legendary.. it will never happen :toofunny:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

01. Intro / A&W 

02. Young and Beautiful

03. Chemtrails Over the Country Club 

04. Grandfather...

05. Born to Die

06. Flipside 

07. Cherry 

08. Pretty When You Cry

09. Monologue Interlude / Ride

10. Norman / Arcadia / For K pt. 2 (Medley)

11. Blue Jeans

12. High By the Beach

13. Let the Light In

14. Say Yes to Heaven

15. Candy Necklace

16. Interlude / Ultraviolence

17. Summertime Sadness

18. Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

:true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

If she doesn’t open with some variation of “I was at Coachella” I’ll be disappointed tbh. It doesn’t have to be the song, just that line, or she can remix the song (she’s done tour versions/remixes of Diet Mountain Dew, Flipside, summertime sadness)

"Don’t forget me"

A Coachella/Cherry remix would eat so hard 

Or if she really want to I think a Say Yes To Heaven/Coachella mix would work well too. It would be a great way to give the causal fans Say Yes To Heaven without completely doing the song 

She definitely needs to do Coachella. Even casual fans who don’t know the song would be into it just cause of that opening line, I could definitely see people walking away from the night and having that be like THEIR song from that point on. The only thing is she better not make any boneheaded comments about world affairs right now when she introduces the song if you catch my drift. 

I hope she brings Flipside out again because despite the rush of it being performed at all the performances themselves were actually pretty bad with 80% playback :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

omg check your emails the newsletter is sending out a thing to get a chance for vip passes if you have Coachella tickets already!

Why is the website so janky omg. I want better confirmation that my submissions went thru.